Best ped for anti-aging ..

I’ve been taking 5mg Rapamycin per week for three years. Hoping it translates to humans as well so I didnt waste my money/time. Hard to say if I notice anything subjectively.

Hopefully the worst case is wasted money.

Remember for a while resveratrol was all the rage?

Turns out it rapidly accelerates breast cancer, particularly devastating since a lot of the advice to take it was directed at women as an alternative to drinking wine for its health benefits.

And the clear connection still hasn't filtered out to the public yet.

I won't take anything with only a tentative benefit now. There needs to be some definitive reward to offset the potential unknown risks for it to be worthwhile for me.

Turns out it rapidly accelerates breast cancer, particularly devastating since a lot of the advice to take it was directed at women as an alternative to drinking wine for its health benefits.

I won't take anything with only a tentative benefit now. There needs to be some definitive reward to offset the potential unknown risks for it to be worthwhile for me.
What are your thoughts on coenzyme q10 and nattokinase?

They're a bit different. Resveratrol's hype was based on fraudulent data from David Sinclair. Rapamycin's animal data is very real.

My thought process is that I'd rather spend money on something that doesn't turn out to work than not spend money on something that does end up working.

They're a bit different. Resveratrol's hype was based on fraudulent data from David Sinclair. Rapamycin's animal data is very real.

My thought process is that I'd rather spend money on something that doesn't turn out to work than not spend money on something that does end up working.

Reasonable, most decisions come
down to the risk of losing something vs the risk of losing out on gaining something.

Luckily very few supplements turn out to have FenFen, or even more limited Resveratrol like bad outcomes.

Reasonable, most decisions come
down to the risk of losing something vs the risk of losing out on gaining something.

Luckily very few supplements turn out to have FenFen, or even more limited Resveratrol like bad outcomes.
Yea, I used to take way more supplements that I no longer take. Btw, NMN has very unimpressive human data too, so that one is a bust like resveratrol. At this point, I take an equal number of drugs and supplements for health purposes. Supplements I now use are taurine, astaxanthin, collagen & hyaluronic acid powder, NAC, creatine, PQQ, Ubiquinol, betaine TMG, white willow bark, DHEA, pregnenolone, and melatonin.

he was good though, super believable (even gurus thought he was legit) but the SECOND scientist says oh and we make the purest or best form of it, one needs skeptical hypo eyes.

that being said how do we know it was faked data?

once folks crack the code on writing papers(get tenure) and conducting research that is "bullet proof" it can be used for evil or good. just impress undergrads that do all the work that do shit because he says and then author sorts through the mountains of data that undergrads obv wouldn't be able to.

he was good though, super believable (even gurus thought he was legit) but the SECOND scientist says oh and we make the purest or best form of it, one needs skeptical hypo eyes.

that being said how do we know it was faked data?

once folks crack the code on writing papers(get tenure) and conducting research that is "bullet proof" it can be used for evil or good. just impress undergrads that do all the work that do shit because he says and then author sorts through the mountains of data that undergrads obv wouldn't be able to.
It was explained in great detail what Sinclair did to manipulate the data on Charles Brenner's (he's a huge asshole but he knows this better than anyone else) twitter page. I don't recall all the information off the top of my head, but it was pretty damning.

I'm not even questioning resveratrols benefits, it's not something I've explored.

Let's assume it has benefits.

A supplement with proven fantastic health benefits in no way means it doesn't also have some undiscovered harmful, or even deadly effect as part of the package,

Statins seriously raising the risk of diabetes as a recent example.

Time is the only real effective determinant. I've grown to prefer things that have decades of human lab rat experiments behind them.

Usually anything really bad would turn up in that amount of time.

I would avoid Rapamycin if you're trying to build muscle since the whole point is that it inhibits mTOR...
It also fucks with your immune system which increase chances of infection and cancer, also it messes with glucose metabolism.
All things that sound counterproductive to longevity to me

Metformin lowers testosterone within a month of beginning the drug. To what degree at what dose isn't clear yet, but I felt it. I didn't discover the effect until I went looking for a connection. It may not matter much as a small adjustment on exogenous test could correct it, but for naturals it may be bad news.

Metformin lowers testosterone within a month of beginning the drug. To what degree at what dose isn't clear yet, but I felt it. I didn't discover the effect until I went looking for a connection. It may not matter much as a small adjustment on exogenous test could correct it, but for naturals it may be bad news.
And berberine is an alternative, or not effective?
I take it but have ño idea if it's actually doing something

And berberine is an alternative, or not effective?
I take it but have ño idea if it's actually doing something

No idea, I was forced to try it before my insurance would cover GLP meds. I thought I might keep using it for anti aging.

The sides weren't pleasant, the lower test was a drag, and taking multiple huge horse pills 3x a day got tiresome. Felt bad chucking that huge bottle of Metformin but at least in the US, even without insurance coverage, it's oddly cheap. Like $10 for 180 850mg tablets.

Last edited:
No idea, I was forced to try it before my insurance would cover GLP meds. I thought I might keep using it for anti aging.

The sides weren't pleasant, the lower test was a drag, and taking multiple huge horse pills 3x a day got tiresome. Felt bad chucking that huge bottle of Metformin but at least in the US, even without insurance coverage, it's oddly cheap. Like $10 for 180 860mg tablets.
In any case now that you are healthier and have lost the weight you wanted/needed to lose, it is not something you would consider taking, even imagining that you have not tried it, right?
I did read about metformin's bad sides and what you point out about testosterone being affected was exactly one of them.

In any case now that you are healthier and have lost the weight you wanted/needed to lose, it is not something you would consider taking, even imagining that you have not tried it, right?
I did read about metformin's bad sides and what you point out about testosterone being affected was exactly one of them.

I also noticed a lot of early adopters stopped taking it without elaborating why. The anti-aging info was also pretty shaky. I presume they just didn't like the way it felt. I lost a little weight on it as most do, but it never left me feeling great, perhaps lowering blood sugar too much.

I also noticed a lot of early adopters stopped taking it without elaborating why. The anti-aging info was also pretty shaky. I presume they just didn't like the way it felt. I lost a little weight on it as most do, but it never left me feeling great, perhaps lowering blood sugar too much.
Thank you.

I’ve been taking 5mg Rapamycin per week for three years. Hoping it translates to humans as well so I didnt waste my money/time. Hard to say if I notice anything subjectively.
you just take 5mg on one day ?
Rapa is great but I think it won't do much for visual aging unless it's taken as a cream and then I am still sceptical.

The most potent Anti Aging drug FDA approved currently prob. is Dutasteride.

you just take 5mg on one day ?
Rapa is great but I think it won't do much for visual aging unless it's taken as a cream and then I am still sceptical.

The most potent Anti Aging drug FDA approved currently prob. is Dutasteride.

But then life with crashed DHT may not be worth living anyway, lol.

That's the problem, but we'll figure something out for Dut. The drug is too good to not just trial once in your lifetime.

I believe there are some Men that take potent orals that somehow counter balance DUT, so they don't get the sides especially after long term use.

Interesting as well is that DUT seems to give a very distinct "child like" or soft aging appearance in Men, depending on Phenotype. Means that the drug most likely could be well tolerated in certain Men and not in others.

Soy cucks should stay away from Dut.

That's the problem, but we'll figure something out for Dut. The drug is too good to not just trial once in your lifetime.

I believe there are some Men that take potent orals that somehow counter balance DUT, so they don't get the sides especially after long term use.

Interesting as well is that DUT seems to give a very distinct "child like" or soft aging appearance in Men, depending on Phenotype. Means that the drug most likely could be well tolerated in certain Men and not in others.

Soy cucks should stay away from Dut.

1mg Fin reduced me from a 3x day average sex addict to a eunuch.

I'm not boasting but I'm endowed well above average. The reason I bring this up is because during fetal development of males, low testosterone in utero results in the body compensating by creating a much higher density of DHT receptors, especially in the genitals. This is a way of "amplifying" the effect of available testosterone so normal development takes place. (a gene that prevents this response results in micropenis, a legit medical issue). Later, when endogenous production of test in puberty rises to normal levels, the developing penis will grow more than average. I wouldn't doubt it worsens sensitivity to male pattern balding and benign enlarged prostate as well.

I marvel at guys who can survive 5mg of finasteride, nevermind dutasteride when .25mg is as far as I can take fin and still get noticeable, but tolerable sexual and depressive side effects.

I presume I'm so DHT receptor dense, any drop results in a strong systemic shortage.

The connections I've made based on the fetal response to low T are theory of course, but interesting I think, nonetheless.

Last edited:
Dutasteride, because DHT is not tissue specific, has a lot to do with collagen/skin/aging, You look at low testosterone guys, that look young, i dont think thats from low testosterone alone, i think thats from low DHT. I looked really young coming from a naturally low testosterone background, and after like 2 years of BnC i came off and de-aged myself like 8 years.Thats not testosterone. My passport photo was during this time and no one believes its me. Now I take dutasteride, been on it 2 months, high dose with 1g test. I lost a llot of libido but i dont have a girlfriend or anything so it saves my dopamine receptors from beating off 6 times a day watching videos on the internet. Recently I stopped taking the dut though cause i think i was getting some dry eye

Eitzimbe because theres like no side effects and lowers LDL

omega 3

CPAP machine if you have sleep apnea

Plastic surgery/skin laser treatments

Not being fat/having high blood sugar, i think even moderately high blood sugar increases oxadative stress on the body and just damages everything in general. This goes for you HGH guys that dont check your fasting blood sugar

SUNSCREEN, DONT GO OUTSIDE

also dont take HGH or you'll look old. doesnt matter if youre 35 with the skin of a 25 year old when you physically look 45.

I use Spermadine instead of Rapamycin. It's achieving the exact same thing, but to me the risk of gut dysbiosis with rapa is too much.

Our gut microbiome is so incredibly important. I don't want to regularly nuke it with an antibiotic.

Spermadine achieves the same exact autophagy goal, you just gotta dose it right.

I take 32mg Spermadine Trihydrochloride and another 10mg from a high end wheat germ extract daily.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back