BESTGEAR - Balkan Pharma, SP Labs, ZPHC, Spectrum Pharma (INT/USA Dom)

Hello, dear customers!

Halloween Sale -20% on all products on website
Use please this coupon in cart - halloween2020

and you will have automatic discount -20% on all your products in cart
Also for US domestic orders 3+1 promo on free test p ZPHC, just add
3 any products in cart and write in comments for order free test p
3 any products in cart = 1 free test p, 6 any pieces in cart = 2 free test p
9 pieces in cart = 3 free test p ZPHC etc

Payment: MoneyGram, Western Union, Ria, Bitcoin
No min orders for bitcoin, for Western, Moneygram and Ria min order 200$
Coupon will work next week till the end of 4 November

Happy Halloween!
Stay safe and healthy!

Best regards, BESTGEAR!
halloween2020.jpg

oh eroids scammer
how much sources you scammed for 100-200$? what a piece of shit
promo scammer and rep of pharmaqo on ProM
hope it will comes back to your family in 100 times more, for all that scam from your side pice of shit

Ooh now you got us interested. Tell us what you know.

oh eroids scammer
how much sources you scammed for 100-200$? what a piece of shit
promo scammer and rep of pharmaqo on ProM
hope it will comes back to your family in 100 times more, for all that scam from your side pice of shit
Hahaha u won't get fake review from me idiot!! Sell your fake shit somewhere else...eat a cock

So even though you’re a dirty filthy gearwhore shill, you have standards!!!
Hahaha exactly! No,to be serious he sent free gear to everyone that's why he can be up on rankings,he sent every month 100-200 vials...so if that is 100% good gear he would just lose money...when i got that , mast was even leaking out!!! It was some spectrum lab.
And after member leaves him review they get even more free gear

I don't get it why yall bashing the shit out of him?

Didnt want to read all 54 pages

But it seems like yall dont fuck with his prices and are upset because he so expensiv.
But what yall do is straight up bullying lol

If you dont want to pay for 10ml test e 85 dollar then dont do it? No one is forcing yall to buy his stuff.

Its just annoying that everyone is looking for some High quality shit but it should be cheap as possible, like bruh this won't go together.

Yall cant except cheap stuff which has super high quality.

I pay for balkan 10amps test e 70 Euros +20 shipping.

Which makes 90€ just for 10ml balkan pharma test.

But i would always buy it and always pay this price cuz good quality has its cost.

This mentality is pretty fucked up tho

Even tho he is offering the hottest labs yall still complain and bullying him.

Like bro he is offering ZPHC AND BALKAN AND SPECTRUM this is platinum brand lmao

But it seems like yall dont fuck with his prices and are upset because he so expensiv.

If you dont want to pay for 10ml test e 85 dollar then dont do it? No one is forcing yall to buy his stuff.

Its just annoying that everyone is looking for some High quality shit but it should be cheap as possible, like bruh this won't go together.

But i would always buy it and always pay this price cuz good quality has its cost.

Like bro he is offering ZPHC AND BALKAN AND SPECTRUM this is platinum brand lmao
He is also like a Saint giving away for free 200 vials of that platinum labs every month

"I didnt read the thread, but y'all are bashing him because hes expensive"

Give it a fucking break

Pharmacon etc are all more expensive than him.
Why arent we bashing them?

Balkan suppliers are more expensive than him.... yet we arent bashing them at all
What a fucking mystery?!!?!?!?!

The other ZPHC vendors here offer the same product for the approximately same price..

Yet we arent bashing them!?!?!?!?!
Holy mackeral!!
What is going on here???????

Because hes a fucking douche and a disrespectful fuck, that's why we are bashing him.
He cant he trusted and he blames/attacks members, refuses to follow Meso rules.

Why defend a piece of shit?
At least read the thread before you make broad generalizations.

almost forgot....
@Bestgear fuck you

Do you tongue his balls when you suck him off? Geez. You’re in love I can see, but these are drug dealers not exactly marriage material.

Now go scurry off and email @Bestgear to get your loyalty discount code. You might want to get a new handle here too. No one is going to trust any of your posts now that it’s clear which side you are on.

MESO is for members not sources.

Do you tongue his balls when you suck him off? Geez. You’re in love I can see, but these are drug dealers not exactly marriage material.

Now go scurry off and email @Bestgear to get your loyalty discount code. You might want to get a new handle here too. No one is going to trust any of your posts now that it’s clear which side you are on.

MESO is for members not sources.
Bro i dont know whats up with you homosexual allusions but man that's gay as fuck tho

Anyways, i can say whatever i want and defend whoever i want. Just because i said what i said doesnt mean i support him or work with him or want some free samples, this the same stuff you said to me when i said something about juicepal, you literally always trying to get into a argument with me.

Also you always attacking members when they don't want to bash a lab. Thats the first thing i saw when i checked your profile, you always want people to hate the lab you hate. Also you always trying to twist the words i say to something you can use against me

Back