BESTGEAR - Balkan Pharma, SP Labs, ZPHC, Spectrum Pharma (INT/USA Dom)

Bro i dont know whats up with you homosexual allusions but man that's gay as fuck tho

Anyways, i can say whatever i want and defend whoever i want. Just because i said what i said doesnt mean i support him or work with him or want some free samples, this the same stuff you said to me when i said something about juicepal, you literally always trying to get into a argument with me.

Also you always attacking members when they don't want to bash a lab. Thats the first thing i saw when i checked your profile, you always want people to hate the lab you hate. Also you always trying to twist the words i say to something you can use against me

You just described Meso at its BEST
Yes
BBBG attacks people who defend labs.
As it should be.
Meso is about harm reduction, not source ball fondling, we are NOT a source board... we will.never be a source board.
We hate sources for the most part, they are drug dealers.
That's the Meso way, it's very lopsided and VERY mean/bullying and unfair to sources

Just the way we like it

You just described Meso at its BEST
Yes
BBBG attacks people who defend labs.
As it should be.
Meso is about harm reduction, not source ball fondling, we are NOT a source board... we will.never be a source board.
We hate sources for the most part, they are drug dealers.
That's the Meso way, it's very lopsided and VERY mean/bullying and unfair to sources

Just the way we like it
If i say you all bullying him a i wrong? NO
If i say spectrum, zphc and balkan are platinum brands am i wrong? NO

I said yall bullying him even tho he sells good ass labs, and now just because i said the OBVIOUS out of no where i. Work with him?

So right now i work with best gears, juicepal, deus medica?

Just because i didtn hate these labs or bashed them.

Dont you see yourself that you logic is absolutely ridiculous lol?

BUT as soon as i said pharmacom send me fucking trash garbage shit tren and test, every one bashed me fromleft and right

Bro i dont know whats up with you homosexual allusions but man that's gay as fuck tho

Anyways, i can say whatever i want and defend whoever i want. Just because i said what i said doesnt mean i support him or work with him or want some free samples, this the same stuff you said to me when i said something about juicepal, you literally always trying to get into a argument with me.

Also you always attacking members when they don't want to bash a lab. Thats the first thing i saw when i checked your profile, you always want people to hate the lab you hate. Also you always trying to twist the words i say to something you can use against me

The gay shit is in reference to how much you expressed your love for Bestgear. That’s called dickriding for a reason. You’re eager to please that source.

It’s nothing against you. You’re new and you’re lacking a little understanding of how this goes down. You’re just use to other boards where that’s the norm.

You don’t know me, I don’t know you. You’re just words on a screen. Where in any of that do I know that your word is good? I know it may be a shocker but a lot of these guys are criminals and they do criminal things. Getting guys to write loyal reviews in exchange for free vials happens all the time. Do you see where the conflict is there? Of course someone is going to write a good review when he knows the guy will hook him up. What if a new guy reads your gushy review and gets bunk shit? You don’t feel bad at all as long as you got yours.

Now what happens when tons of good bullshit reviews get posted here? That would obviously make this a biased place wouldn’t it?

MESO is not a source board so that’s why you’re going to take shit for kind comments towards a source. Go back to a source board if that’s what you want to do. There’s tons of boards with tons of dudes just like you that will high-5 and backslap you cause you like Bestgear.

I said yall bullying him even tho he sells good ass labs, and now just because i said the OBVIOUS out of no where i. Work with him?

BUT as soon as i said pharmacom send me fucking trash garbage shit tren and test, every one bashed me fromleft and right

Your argument is illogical.
You defended a source.

Why?

People dont just defend drug dealers for no reason.
So BBBG response is much more logical than yours.
You didnt even read the thread, you dont even know WHY we are fucking with him!

We dont defend sources.
As for Pharmacon, I think anyone who uses them is new as fuck.
I dont even go in their thread, other than when i trolled their rep for posting outside of their own thread.

We hate sources... that's our culture, we do NOT defend asshole drug dealers?
Dont like mesos culture?
Literally ever other AAS board has a different culture and way of doing business, you can go anywhere else and you wont get insulted or trolled.
This is Meso and we like it how it is

I didn’t see that because I don’t follow the pharmacom thread. Did you test the gear? Did you get bloodwork? Or were you going off of feelzzzz. Feelzzz don’t fly anywhere. Send it off for testing and if the results come back bad, I’ll help you flame and torch pharmacom’s thread.

The gay shit is in reference to how much you expressed your love for Bestgear. That’s called dickriding for a reason. You’re eager to please that source.

It’s nothing against you. You’re new and you’re lacking a little understanding of how this goes down. You’re just use to other boards where that’s the norm.

You don’t know me, I don’t know you. You’re just words on a screen. Where in any of that do I know that your word is good? I know it may be a shocker but a lot of these guys are criminals and they do criminal things. Getting guys to write loyal reviews in exchange for free vials happens all the time. Do you see where the conflict is there? Of course someone is going to write a good review when he knows the guy will hook him up. What if a new guy reads your gushy review and gets bunk shit? You don’t feel bad at all as long as you got yours.

Now what happens when tons of good bullshit reviews get posted here? That would obviously make this a biased place wouldn’t it?

MESO is not a source board so that’s why you’re going to take shit for kind comments towards a source. Go back to a source board if that’s what you want to do. There’s tons of boards with tons of dudes just like you that will high-5 and backslap you cause you like Bestgear.
After explaining it like that i understand your point way better

I didn’t see that because I don’t follow the pharmacom thread. Did you test the gear? Did you get bloodwork? Or were you going off of feelzzzz. Feelzzz don’t fly anywhere. Send it off for testing and if the results come back bad, I’ll help you flame and torch pharmacom’s thread.

Okay seriously

Stop beating me by 5 seconds to every post while I'm writing them
I feel like a fucking parrot

Okay seriously

Stop beating me by 5 seconds to every post while I'm writing them
I feel like a fucking parrot

Hahaha. Silentlemon1011 is my alt handle. I’ve gotten really good at talking to myself and logging in and out rapid fire. I find using two accounts makes me more credible, otherwise I sound like an angry rambling lunatic!

I said it and explained it all in the pharmacom thread but i gonna repeat myself here

I ordered short ester roids, testp and tren ace.

Before i started with Pharmacom i used SP laboratories and balkam and genshi

Sexdrive mad good
Pump mad good
Strength mad good
Low bodyfat 12% (look at my pics at the welcome forum)
Weigh 220lbs
6'2

I emptied 1 x10ml of each

Im this 10 days i trained 8

I didnt chaged nutrition
I didn't changed training routine

I lost 20kg (45lbs) on benchpress
Lost 6kg bodyweight
Lost pump, felt like being on keto

I messaged them and told them what was happening

They suggested me to test it in a lab im Switzerland

I. Messaged this lab 3x times

Never got aanswer back

Everyone told me my previous stuff was overdosed or they don't count it because it was just feels.

YEAH LOOSING 45LBS ON BENCH AND 13LBS BODYWEIGH IS OF FUCKING COURSE FEEEEEEEEEEEL

I said it and explained it all in the pharmacom thread but i gonna repeat myself here

Sexdrive mad good
Pump mad good
Strength mad good
Weigh 220lbs
6'2

I didnt chaged nutrition

Lost 6kg bodyweight

Never got aanswer back

Everyone told me my previous stuff was overdosed or they don't count it because it was just feels.

YEAH LOOSING 45LBS ON BENCH AND 13LBS BODYWEIGH IS OF FUCKING COURSE FEEEEEEEEEEEL

The issue is that we also see q lot of guys faking bad results for gear.
If you got bloodwork or labs, then believe me, we would burn that place down.

It's hard to tell if its training/nutrition etc.
I lost 10 lbs on my bench for my last tren run, because I didnt properly prep for my PR attempts bad deload and my wrist wraps gave out on the attempt.

I'd that shit is underdosed, post it up... we will fuck them up.
actually a guy accused a lab of undereosing year and created a thread last week.

Turned out his macros.were off... he got bloods and all was good solid gear.

Like BBBG said we are all just random guys in the internet, if you give me something ANYTHING in the way of proof... I'm 1000% in to fuck their shots I dislike pharma on quite a bit

Sexdrive mad good
Pump mad good
Strength mad good
Weigh 220lbs
6'2

I didnt chaged nutrition

Lost 6kg bodyweight

Never got aanswer back

Your a fucking idiot. 4 words too many. Hi, bye. Go gets you some Lambo gear.

Sexdrive mad good
Pump mad good
Strength mad good
Weigh 220lbs
6'2

I didnt chaged nutrition

Lost 6kg bodyweight

Never got aanswer back

But....

I also saw in one of your posts that you never increase weight on your lifts during your training - something like you never go above 225 pounds or something.

Which had me wondering how you lost 20 kg on your benchpress.

But....

I also saw in one of your posts that you never increase weight on your lifts during your training - something like you never go above 225 pounds or something.

Which had me wondering how you lost 20 kg on your benchpress.
Yes this is right, i never go above 100kg on bench

I did before using pharmacom 15-20x 225 depending how my day before was, if if it was bad i did maximum 15, if it was good i could go for 20

So since i train 5 times a week with one rest day i hit benchpress 2 times within these 10 days of using pharmacom

I will get into the detail now

I recieves the package on 16th of september and injected the same day 2ml, one of each vial

And hit the gym at night

Nothing. Special yet

Did 225 for solid 16-17 reps and 5 sets.

So on 22th september i trained chest again, i felt tired weak and just shitty did 225 for 6-8reps and couldnt do more

So i went down to 80kgs to do my 15-20 reps regime, i only did 15 in te first set and and 8 ij the 5th

So this is why i sais i lost 20kg on bench

Yes this is right, i never go above 100kg on bench

I did before using pharmacom 15-20x 225 depending how my day before was, if if it was bad i did maximum 15, if it was good i could go for 20

So since i train 5 times a week with one rest day i hit benchpress 2 times within these 10 days of using pharmacom

I will get into the detail now

I recieves the package on 16th of september and injected the same day 2ml, one of each vial

And hit the gym at night

Nothing. Special yet

Did 225 for solid 16-17 reps and 5 sets.

So on 22th september i trained chest again, i felt tired weak and just shitty did 225 for 6-8reps and couldnt do more

So i went down to 80kgs to do my 15-20 reps regime, i only did 15 in te first set and and 8 ij the 5th

So this is why i sais i lost 20kg on bench
But u had great results with platinum quality from bestgear? Hmmm

But u had great results with platinum quality from bestgear? Hmmm
Are mental dumbfuck, i never ordered there i get my balkan stuff from a local dealer fucking moron, stop accusing me of shit retardet fuckface, i never bought from bestgear, and never will, i only use balkan and sp and genshi from a local source. When i asked about juicepal it was out of curiosity, when i ordered from pharmacom it was because of YALL because you all praised te shit out of it. When i ordered once from deus medical i was out of curiosity.

I always have balkan at home in case a new source ia trash.

Now you could ask "why are you looking for new sources when you have access to legit balkan.
Because of the same reason you check other hot women out even tho you have a hot wife/girlfriend already.

Are mental dumbfuck, i never ordered there i get my balkan stuff from a local dealer fucking moron, stop accusing me of shit retardet fuckface, i never bought from bestgear, and never will, i only use balkan and sp and genshi from a local source. When i asked about juicepal it was out of curiosity, when i ordered from pharmacom it was because of YALL because you all praised te shit out of it. When i ordered once from deus medical i was out of curiosity.

I always have balkan at home in case a new source ia trash.

Now you could ask "why are you looking for new sources when you have access to legit balkan.
Because of the same reason you check other hot women out even tho you have a hot wife/girlfriend already.
@Silentlemon1011 and @BigBaldBeardGuy are just trying to protect you here, resellers are 10x worse then buying directly from a lab,they have no control about quality or how clean everything is,+ sources like this who give away more free gear then they sell u know something is just wrong there and when they come from eroids even more sign to be carefull...we all learn the hard way

@Silentlemon1011 and @BigBaldBeardGuy are just trying to protect you here, resellers are 10x worse then buying directly from a lab,they have no control about quality or how clean everything is,+ sources like this who give away more free gear then they sell u know something is just wrong there and when they come from eroids even more sign to be carefull...we all learn the hard way
Yea thanks but stop accusing me of shit i never did, i never ordered from best gear, i never ordered from juicepal and i n3ver will etc. I just t asked, and asking doesnt mean i protect them.
I'm very happy with my local source, but sometimes there is this urge to check something new out. I dont know why, and i know i shouldn't but this urge is so hard to beat.

Yea thanks but stop accusing me of shit i never did, i never ordered from best gear, i never ordered from juicepal and i n3ver will etc. I just t asked, and asking doesnt mean i protect them.
I'm very happy with my local source, but sometimes there is this urge to check something new out. I dont know why, and i know i shouldn't but this urge is so hard to beat.
Not even one of us attack you here...well we can all sometimes fight here with each other back and forth but at the end,we are the same i don't hate even one member here cause they all have same interest to protect each other,you can also see how guys help with advice when Someone is new with gear...you won't see that on other forums..

Back