BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

To prove to u lol? I could care less if u or anyone else uses him, or any other source for that matter. Giving my opinion on his Omnas..of which I have used a shitload. A lab test by the way..will tell u the presence and amount of hormone. NOT whether they are legit from said factory. But I am sure u know this...right? I will be the first to call out ANY fake products I received from any source. U are the one who initially made a claim saying they (Omnas) are a scam. Have u provided info about ur expertise on this matter? I am sure the members who like to know to avoid being ripped off. I must have missed where u provided info.

I got some boxes of Telmisartan and I can assure they are pharma grade. I have order some Omnas, that are comming next week and I trust this source

The guy literally gets them from the pharmacy!
How are they supposed to be fake?
It's heavily dependent on what country you're in. I bought Zydus Deca in a pharmacy in Nepal a few years ago. One of the amps had a black particle floating in it. Also picked up Sustanon from a big, flashy pharmacy there. Guy even brought the box out, probably hoping I'd buy the whole thing. Got zero results from it and then Roidtested it and it failed completely. I also saw fake Karachis in a Thai pharmacy back in 2016. The ceramic printing was a mess. I almost laughed when I saw the amps. Not saying this source's stuff is fake, quite the contrary, only that it is possible to get fakes in pharmacies.

It's heavily dependent on what country you're in. I bought Zydus Deca in a pharmacy in Nepal a few years ago. One of the amps had a black particle floating in it. Also picked up Sustanon from a big, flashy pharmacy there. Guy even brought the box out, probably hoping I'd buy the whole thing. Got zero results from it and then Roidtested it and it failed completely. I also saw fake Karachis in a Thai pharmacy back in 2016. The ceramic printing was a mess. I almost laughed when I saw the amps. Not saying this source's stuff is fake, quite the contrary, only that it is possible to get fakes in pharmacies.
This is EU brother not Nepal or Afghanistan…

From the knowledge I have it is extremely difficult to register a new medicine in Bulgaria. If it is yours and it is something new your best bet is to register it as food supplement or get in touch with a big company.

For example one bulgarian bodybuilder, Stanimir Etov, just registered his protein but he said he had to go 20 times to the bulgarian drug agency to meet all of their requirements. And this is for food supplement.

I try to sell products from big companies like Actavis, Teva and so on but Sopharma is huge and should be legit.

btw when I post picture of stock I mean new stock. I do not retake pictures of stock I've already taken picture.

Here is some new one. Tamoxifen, Modafinil (somebody just bought 6 boxes lol), Roaccutane, Clenbuterol and Omnadren.

IMG_2721.JPGIMG_2730.JPGIMG_2733.JPG

2 day TA to west coast w/ express shipping. Second order w/ express shipping from BG, first was a week total TA. Thumbs up on the Aspendos (modafinil), out of the couple moda's I've tried, Aspendos is the clear winner in terms of desired effect.

Second order via express shipping to USA arrived in only 2 days. Great communication like first order throughout entire process, nothing but positive experiences for me regarding BG.

Great experience! About 2 weeks between ordering and delivery to western Europe with standard shipping. He sent me an email saying things would take a little bit longer because he had to wait for the pharmacy to restock some items.

Great experience! About 2 weeks between ordering and delivery to western Europe with standard shipping. He sent me an email saying things would take a little bit longer because he had to wait for the pharmacy to restock some items.
it was slow understanding what HMG is available and stuff but it will be fast from now on. Good that you are patient.

Roaccutane was out of stock for 2 days because there is deficit and they give just a few boxes to only one pharmacy that sells it a little more expensive so I had to raise the price a bit to $44.

Here are some delayed pictures of new stock.

Omnadren, Ozempic, Tamoxifene, Metformin, Clenbuterol, Meriofert.
IMG_2690.JPG
IMG_2698.JPG

Finasteride, Roaccutane, Glucophage xr, Ivermectin, Azithromycin, T4, Fluoxetine, Aromasin

IMG_2750.JPG
IMG_2758.JPG

First order.... Everything went great and communication was awesome. Ordered via express shipping and package was here in about 3 days after the order was processed (USA). Everything that I ordered was in the package and he even through in some extra items.. Will be ordering from here again.

Priligy (dapoxetine) is available only in 30 mg dose version. The price is hard to swallow $35 for 3 tabs.

Some new stock. Telmisartan, Duloxetine, Pregabalin, Escitalopram, Finasteride, Nebivolol, Bromhexine, Aripiprazole.
IMG_2764.JPG

HMG Meriofert 75

IMG_2792.JPGIMG_2799.JPG

Some people have sent me quarry through the website but then do not open my email with the reply, odd.

New stock. Omnadren, Tamoxifen, Salbutamol and Clenbuterol.

IMG_2801.JPGIMG_2806.JPGIMG_2813.JPG

Last edited:
This retard of a source went through a different thread (the one that belongs to @pharmacist ) .. sees that I placed an order with pharmacist, and solicits me in PM out of nowhere for an alternate drug.
???????????

@Millard am I mistaken or is this a violation of rules? I've never in my life interacted with this clown until I told him to GTFO of my inbox.