BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Levofloxacin, Ciprofloxacin, Sumetrolim, Aciclovir, Valtrex, Rosuvastatin, Cefuroxime, Paroxetine, Doxycycline, Flagyl. Isoprinosine, Tadalafil, Finasteride, Ketotifen and Lidocaine ampoules.

IMG_2848.JPGIMG_2850.JPG

This guy is always so responsive and if he doesnt have it posted, he can try to get it for me.

Solid customer service!

Holy shit ordered Tuesday received today, express shipping well worth the money, ordered some paroxetine to try will update with results

Hey guys,

This is my third order.
Once again, it was perfect!
Fast communication, very friendly and professional!
Shipping was fast too, only 5 days :)
EU to EU.
Will order again soon!

Thank you very much @BG pharmaceuticals

medi.jpg

Hey guys,

This is my third order.
Once again, it was perfect!
Fast communication, very friendly and professional!
Shipping was fast too, only 5 days :)
EU to EU.
Will order again soon!

Thank you very much @BG pharmaceuticals
You are welcomed. :)

Spironolactone and Hydrochlorothiazide added to the Diuretics section.

Code:
https://bgpharmadrugs.com/product-category/diuretics/

Sildenafil added to the store.

Code:
https://bgpharmadrugs.com/product/sildenafil/

Some meds from before almost a month, I am behind with some of the pictures.

Roaccutane, Fluvoxamine, Arimidex, Ephedrine, Modafinil, Pyridostigmine, Pramipexol, Donepezil and FIASP insuline pen.

IMG_2777.JPG

Paroxetine, HCG, T4, Telmisartan, Ephedrine, Glucophage XR and Silymarin.

IMG_2828.JPG

Has anyone had success ordering to Canada? Thanks!
There is only one order to there and this was the only time someone was required to pay tax before he can get his order. The guy paid $20 and got it, they didn't open the package, just want money I guess. Today I've shipped second order to Canada, we will see how it goes.

In general there are almost no orders from Canada and UK, they are like separate markets.

I have tried injectable ephedrine sopharma but I do not notice half the effect that using oral ephedrine that I get here in Spain in the pharmacy. Is oral availability better than injectable? I thought it was the other way around

Attachments

• IMG-20220111-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220111-WA0000.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 42
I have tried injectable ephedrine sopharma but I do not notice half the effect that using oral ephedrine that I get here in Spain in the pharmacy. Is oral availability better than injectable? I thought it was the other way around
It should be the other way around, yes. Last weeks I am considering taking ephedrine and decided to try one whole ampoule tomorrow before training. This way only 25% of the active substance should be absorbed. Then I will try half an ampoule subq.

There is only one order to there and this was the only time someone was required to pay tax before he can get his order. The guy paid $20 and got it, they didn't open the package, just want money I guess. Today I've shipped second order to Canada, we will see how it goes.

In general there are almost no orders from Canada and UK, they are like separate markets.
OK cool I'll wait and see how that turns out thank you

Strange,but I assume you can use an amp via orale just like tabs and compare the results.
btw how much is one box there?
otc?