BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Chiming in to say that i have had a very positive experience with this guy.
Ordered some metformin and got it in less than a week (EU), ordered some other meds yesterday and they're already on the way.
Recommended.

The express shipping option to UK went from $30 to $20 and it is with 2 days delivery. Because it is not expensive I've removed the normal shipping option to UK.

Spironolactone, Valtrex, Fluoxetine, Paroxetine, Ivermectin, Pregabalin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Furosemide, Nystatin, Propranolol, Torasemide,
Desmopressin, Vitamin B12.

IMG_2912.JPGIMG_2919.JPG

Tamoxifen, Salbutamol, l-thyroxin, Telmisartan, Salegline, Pregabalin(not the same one), Zoloft, Pramipexol, Ezetimibe.

IMG_2900.JPG
IMG_2909.JPG
IMG_2903.JPG

Last edited:
Paypal payment option is removed from the shop. If you want to pay with paypal contact me.

Amoxicillin/Clavulanic acid 500 mg/125 mg * 16 SANDOZ added to the shop.

Code:
https://bgpharmadrugs.com/product/amoxicillin-clavulanic-acid-500-mg-125-mg-16-sandoz/

Some more Ozempic. Price raised to $180 due to big deficit at supplier level and increase of the price in pharmacies.

IMG_2946.JPGIMG_2955.JPG

Second time around with BG and what can I say but he provides an outstanding service. Package arrived mega quick with no issues to a country in Western Europe with horrible customs. I ordered a plethora of medications, which he went out of they way to source. Super pleased with BG, no need anymore for a pharmacy here. Highly recommended.

Express shipping is currently unavailable. With normal shipping it takes 4-7 days inside Europe and 7-14 for USA.

Ketotifen, Telmisartan, Paroxetine and Modafinil.

IMG_3008.JPG

In general there are almost no orders from Canada and UK, they are like separate markets.
I've been watching the thread for a while and will possibly put in a order at some point but I would say a lack of UK orders is probably down to the fact we have two UK domestic sources on Meso at least who can offer generic basic pharma with next day delivery.

@BG pharmaceuticals Do you carry clomid? I didn’t see it under your pct category

It is no longer registered med here in Bulgaria since a few years.

I've been watching the thread for a while and will possibly put in a order at some point but I would say a lack of UK orders is probably down to the fact we have two UK domestic sources on Meso at least who can offer generic basic pharma with next day delivery.
I see. I know you guys prefer paying more but the source to be domestic (saying this not knowing who those 2 sources are and what their prices are).

I'm in the UK and I used this guy before and will do again when I need pharma products. Our pharma products are way more expensive on the black market than BG pharma drugs and we have tonnes of fakes (wockhardt tamoxifen off the top of my head as one example). Also, there's no customs issues in the UK, they let everything through even if they open and see what it is.