BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

2.5mg buccaly daily. Mild, but noticeable mood lift, more joy from doing menial tasks, easier to start doing something you would usually procrastinate on.

Hoping that study about 40% lifespan increase in animal model transfer to humans, too. :)

Sound great, tnx for the feedback. I have it in the drawer, still haven't used it.

I think 2.5mg ed is to much just for MAO-B inhibition. At that dose, you might start inhibiting MAO-A, which is more problematic. I'm not sure though, have you checked this?

I received my first order. 7 days since the order to a country of the EU. Package was normal, no controlled meds. Very good communication. There was a price error on the web in one of the meds and he communicate it, the double of the real price appeared, allowing to correct it. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
Order placed Monday night for Lantus, Metformin & Telmisartan and paid for with BTC. Order was shipped Tuesday morning. Package arrived Saturday morning (EU country).

Communication was excellent with very quick responses and they were very accomodating when I slightly messed up the payment amount.

I can't speak with any guarantee about the quality of the products, but all appears as it should and matches what I'm expecting it to look like. I actually received more value of products than I ordered (which I'm pretty sure is them being kind and not them messing up the order).

Assuming the products aren't fake and don't kill me I would definitely order from here again.

I hope my order goes as smooth as yours lol
Order placed Monday night for Lantus, Metformin & Telmisartan and paid for with BTC. Order was shipped Tuesday morning. Package arrived Saturday morning (EU country).

Communication was excellent with very quick responses and they were very accomodating when I slightly messed up the payment amount.

I can't speak with any guarantee about the quality of the products, but all appears as it should and matches what I'm expecting it to look like. I actually received more value of products than I ordered (which I'm pretty sure is them being kind and not them messing up the order).

Assuming the products aren't fake and don't kill me I would definitely order from here again.

Sound great, tnx for the feedback. I have it in the drawer, still haven't used it.

I think 2.5mg ed is to much just for MAO-B inhibition. At that dose, you might start inhibiting MAO-A, which is more problematic. I'm not sure though, have you checked this?
MAO-A inhibition generally starts at high doses above 20mg (below 10mg it is considered negligible), but yeah, IIRC Knoll himself recommends 1-1.25mg, the dose I might lower to later.

Long time lurker, first time poster, but take it or leave it. Just wanted to provide positive feedback for a good experience. I ordered Ozempic on Dec 20th, was asked about which freebies I'd like the next day, and received tracking information. Order was received in the US on Jan 6th with standard shipping - pretty good timeline, considering the holidays and the disruptions due to omicron. Product was sealed pharma and legit.

Hey guys, I recently did my first order here and I can only say good thing about it.
- delivery was fast
- price is very good
I recommend it to multiple friends of me and I will for sure order again here.

Do you have Any kind of pharma grade testestoerone except nebido? Are you planning geting deca anavar primo in future? Thanks

I have 6 Omnadren boxes USA domestic, if anyone is interested.

Btw Nebido comes in vials, not ampules. My customer was spooked about the fact. Here is picture he sent me:

DE4F5358-6860-49FD-B99E-F94EB7442DE8.jpeg

New stock: Tamoxifen, Finasteride, Ketotifen and Omnadren.

IMG_3110.JPG
IMG_3114.JPG
IMG_3120.JPG

I ordered from him, the order arrived after 8 days (EU country). There was no issues with the shipment, and it was packaged nicely. The stuff is legit, would definitely order again!

Touch down pics. Just received my order
EU to EU domestic, arrived in 2 weeks.

Everything's fine and I received a gift as well. Thanks

Attachments

• 0-02-05-e3b7109ef66092afbdc44d290bc53d1ed28498e619e3a8b98533bcfd00ea5ec0_9c3a8c5301b47e2e.jpg
    0-02-05-e3b7109ef66092afbdc44d290bc53d1ed28498e619e3a8b98533bcfd00ea5ec0_9c3a8c5301b47e2e.jpg
    707.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Sorry to keep bugging you but... Do you have access to Meldonium, Mildronate, or Mildronāts?
Believe it or not, you can buy this on Amazon from an overseas seller. I bought it a number of years ago, came in legit boxes.

However, I didn't get any endurance benefit at all from it despite it being popular a while back for running performance.