BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Believe it or not, you can buy this on Amazon from an overseas seller. I bought it a number of years ago, came in legit boxes.

However, I didn't get any endurance benefit at all from it despite it being popular a while back for running performance.
I had heard that though was skeptical. Too bad it didn't work out for you.

you can get it easily from Cosmic Nootropic direct from the mfgr.
Thanks for the tip. Never heard of the site before. Have you ordered from them before?

I had heard that though was skeptical. Too bad it didn't work out for you.

Thanks for the tip. Never heard of the site before. Have you ordered from them before?
probably 35-40x by now. super reliable. I did notice a solid endurance boost from Meldonium. you just have to take enough. 1000-1500mg a day should do it. studies saw no difference beyond 2g a day IIRC.

Good news, now I have access to the meds sold in greek pharmacies.

Clomiphene Citrate 50 mg * 24 Anfarm is already on the site. $10
Code:
https://bgpharmadrugs.com/product/clomiphene-citrate-50-mg-24-anfarm-hellas/

Next week will have:
DECA DURABOLIN 50MG Aspen
NANDROLONE DECANOATE / NORMA OILY.INJ 200MG
PROVIRON 25MG BAYER
Raloxifene
T3 25MCG
TRULICITY 4.5MG!!!
Dapoxetine
Dutasteride
WELLBUTRIN XR 150MG
Tretinoin CREAM 0.05%
TESTOCAPS 40MG MERCK
TOSTRAN GEL 2% 60 G
TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE / NORMA 250MG
Buspirone

Next week will have:
PROVIRON 25MG BAYER
Raloxifene
T3 25MCG
TRULICITY 4.5MG!!!
Dapoxetine
Dutasteride
WELLBUTRIN XR 150MG
Tretinoin CREAM 0.05%
TESTOCAPS 40MG MERCK
TOSTRAN GEL 2% 60 G
Buspirone
I still don't know if all of them are available, will know for sure monday, but from the information I have they are.

Here are pics of the clomid and the new telmisartan. The one from Stada was making too much noise of pills because of the way they produce the blisters. This is why I've changed the manufacturer.

IMG_3209.JPGIMG_3210.JPG
IMG_3211.JPG
IMG_3212.JPG

First time posting. Started this account over 2 years when I was naive enough to think I could turn my homebrew into something bigger. Learned a lot here and quickly realized not the life for me.

Anyway, ordered from BG late January and received yesterday. Total turnaround of 14 days. Received Telmisartan and T4.

Took 80mg of the Telmisartan last night and BP reading this morning is where I want it to be.

Will buy again.

Testosterone is expensive in Greece, nandro not so much but it's rare.
If you get these products you can post pictures here or send me a pm and I can assure y if they're legit or not.
I can even pick some from the pharmacy with receipt etc and compare pics to see if they're legit.

Next week will have:
PROVIRON 25MG BAYER
Raloxifene
T3 25MCG
TRULICITY 4.5MG!!!
Dapoxetine
Dutasteride
WELLBUTRIN XR 150MG
Tretinoin CREAM 0.05%
TESTOCAPS 40MG MERCK
TOSTRAN GEL 2% 60 G
Buspirone
Are these going to be added to your online store or how do I order them?

Are these going to be added to your online store or how do I order them?

Yes, will be adding those on the site. The pharmacy is currently gathering all the meds for me. As AlwaysHungry said some of them are rare and it takes time.

Some new stock.

Doxium, Tianeptine, Grandaxin, Propranolol and Stresam.

IMG_3187.JPG
IMG_3193.JPG

First time for me to try @BG pharmaceuticals .
Converation is for me A+.
Really friendly and fast support .
Got my order EU to EU in 1 Week .

I cant say much about the products but i think they should be okay and would to the job.

Thank you

Attachments

• foto_no_exif (4).jpg
    foto_no_exif (4).jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 48
I still don't know if all of them are available, will know for sure monday, but from the information I have they are.

Here are pics of the clomid and the new telmisartan. The one from Stada was making too much noise of pills because of the way they produce the blisters. This is why I've changed the manufacturer.

View attachment 160404View attachment 160405
View attachment 160406
View attachment 160403
Be careful with what your buying. Can you buy some items in Greece ? Yes you can. But not big amounts. There is good reason why we dont see many Greek products in the market anymore. Aside from price of course.

Be careful with what your buying. Can you buy some items in Greece ? Yes you can. But not big amounts. There is good reason why we dont see many Greek products in the market anymore. Aside from price of course.
I buy them from pharmacy with receipt. The update is that most of the meds are out of stock. No deca at all, although there should be even third med called Anaboline but it is not in stock as well.

The 6 omnadren boxes US domestic are sold. Will have more soon. You can make custom domestic order for everything I sell. Total price is: default price + 20% + $30 shipping. So for example one omnadren box will be $25 + 20% = $30. Shipping time is 10-14 days to USA and a few more days from USA to your address.

New stock.
Two types of Piracetam, Aromasin, Glucophage XR 500 and Metformin.

IMG_3179.JPGIMG_3183.JPG

Anaboline depot is good and working good 50mg ml but yes it's not in stocks anymore as far as I know.
And Norma test e costs about 8€ per Amp so the price must be really high to resell it.

Anaboline depot is good and working good 50mg ml but yes it's not in stocks anymore as far as I know.
And Norma test e costs about 8€ per Amp so the price must be really high to resell it.
Extraboline dosen't exist anymore?Good old days...

Good news, now I have access to the meds sold in greek pharmacies.

Clomiphene Citrate 50 mg * 24 Anfarm is already on the site. $10
Code:
https://bgpharmadrugs.com/product/clomiphene-citrate-50-mg-24-anfarm-hellas/

Next week will have:
PROVIRON 25MG BAYER
Raloxifene
T3 25MCG
TRULICITY 4.5MG!!!
Dapoxetine
Dutasteride
WELLBUTRIN XR 150MG
Tretinoin CREAM 0.05%
TESTOCAPS 40MG MERCK
TOSTRAN GEL 2% 60 G
Buspirone
I thought pharma Proviron was no longer being manufactured? Maybe that it only with turkish Proviron and no Greek?

I thought pharma Proviron was no longer being manufactured? Maybe that it only with turkish Proviron and no Greek?
Don't know, most of the stated meds are out of stock. In 2-3 days I will have
WELLBUTRIN XR 150 mg and TRETIN GEL from Greece.

btw guys I can offer drop shipping, contact me.

Don't know, most of the stated meds are out of stock. In 2-3 days I will have
WELLBUTRIN XR 150 mg and TRETIN GEL from Greece.

btw guys I can offer drop shipping, contact me.
I'm still waiting to hear if anyone had a successful shipment to Canada lol

Last edited: