BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I forgot to write a review. The products took something like 14 days to arrive, I bet that if I paid with BTC and at the beginning of the week, they would arrive earlier. Products seems legit, Im going to use the Clenbuterol soon and will use the Adex when my supply is over. Thank you @BG pharmaceuticals , will use again.

So now I have access to meds sold in the pharmacies in Turkey. Those are the first products I just got. Soon there will be more. Today is the annual increase in prices in Turkey and it will be with around 40%. Because of it the pharmacist said most of the out of stock meds will come back in stock soon. Meaning soon I will have GH. For now I managed to buy one Humatrope 36 IU which is available for sale.

Orlistat, Dutasteride, Cabaser, Isotretinoin 20 mg, T3, Atomoxetine and Lantus.

IMG_3276.JPG
IMG_3280.JPG

Order received, all perfect 2 order with him, 9 days for Western Europe. Thank you very much

Attachments

• IMG_20220219_151650.jpg
    IMG_20220219_151650.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 99
@BG pharmaceuticals
hi, i've made an order on feb 13th, it still hasn't been shipped. don't get me wrong, 1+ week for dispatching is perfectly reasonable, i'm just asking if you haven't forgotten about it cause it happened to me a few times on this website when i ordered stuff. also, since my order hasn't been shipped yet may i ask you to change it a little? i'd really appreciate it if you could swap roaccutane roche ($34.32) in my order for 2x isotretinoin from turkish pharmacy $16.72 (it's shipped from europe, right?)

@BG pharmaceuticals
hi, i've made an order on feb 13th, it still hasn't been shipped. don't get me wrong, 1+ week for dispatching is perfectly reasonable, i'm just asking if you haven't forgotten about it cause it happened to me a few times on this website when i ordered stuff. also, since my order hasn't been shipped yet may i ask you to change it a little? i'd really appreciate it if you could swap roaccutane roche ($34.32) in my order for 2x isotretinoin from turkish pharmacy $16.72 (it's shipped from europe, right?)
Hi, I was thinking that I will get those this week Isotretinoin gel 0.05% 30 grams from pharmacy in Greece but they will be in stock monday. That was mistake on my part to list something that I don't have. I am stocking all the meds from Greece and Turkey now and this won't happen again.

Ok I will ship you 2 turkish ones instead of the Roche one. I have those in stock as you probably saw on the picture, I already sold one box.

btw one week for dispatch is not reasonable with me, I usually ship same day or next day most of the orders.

Last edited:
Order was shipped Feb 4th, arrived Feb 17th. 13 day shipping time for United States, that's awesome. All the prescription medicines were great and cheaply priced. Thanks so much BG. I will be a returning costumer.
-Reno

Attachments

• bg.jpg
    bg.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 87
Hi, I was thinking that I will get those this week Isotretinoin gel 0.05% 30 grams from pharmacy in Greece but they will be in stock monday. That was mistake on my part to list something that I don't have. I am stocking all the meds from Greece and Turkey now and this won't happen again.

Ok I will ship you 2 turkish ones instead of the Roche one. I have those in stock as you probably saw on the picture, I already sold one box.

btw one week for dispatch is not reasonable with me, I usually ship same day or next day most of the orders.
thank you! are you going to have tretinoin cream in stock on monday too? how much $ for a tube?

Just a quick review, communication is great and I got my first package from BG pharmaceuticals within a week of payment from EU to EU. Shipping cost and product cost is also stellar!!! Highly recommended:)

Good prices on pharma Hgh straight from the pharmacies. Btw recieved my domestic onandrens. It be a great idea to keep more in domestic stock

Product review: Accutane (isotretinoin)

Can vouch for the Roche brand Accutane which I have ordered twice now. T&A from Europe to USA is impressive. Product is legit, clearly does the intended job. Price is better than most for the Roche brand name product.

BG is my new go-to shop.
Highly recommended.

The telmisartan you have is says 14 tablets but you have on the selector 80mg x 28 tabs, does it come with 2 blisters or how?