BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Our pharma products are way more expensive on the black market than BG pharma drugs

I've compared and some of the stuff is more expensive some is cheaper (CatcafeUK and TL).

The real benefit of BG is the wide range on offer and the fact he's willing to go find the stuff not in stock/on offer.

I've compared and some of the stuff is more expensive some is cheaper (CatcafeUK and TL).

The real benefit of BG is the wide range on offer and the fact he's willing to go find the stuff not in stock/on offer.
Cant really compare cat cafe UK as it’s Indian products being sold at a massive markup. For example tamoxifen 20mg if you order from India you will pay ~£2.50 for 100 tablets, the markup is much less on the Bulgarian products but the end price to the consumer is pretty similar

Made first order, paid last Saturday, received today. Package was normal (like any other source) unfortunately I don't know what is what yet, except the omnadr3en. Because there is not a Single English word on the package haha. I ordered 3x omandren, 2x dutasterid, 2x finasterid. Can't say anything about the products, except the omnadr3en, since it got tested perfectly.

Attachments

• IMG_20220122_135454.jpg
    IMG_20220122_135454.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 174
Cant really compare cat cafe UK as it’s Indian products being sold at a massive markup. For example tamoxifen 20mg if you order from India you will pay ~£2.50 for 100 tablets, the markup is much less on the Bulgarian products but the end price to the consumer is pretty similar
Horses for courses, at the end of the day from what I've read in the thread BG seems to be reputable source providing good service with pharma level products which is good for everyone here.

Ordered Selegiline ~1 week ago. Arrived today without issues.
Very good communication, too.
Would order again in future.

Attachments

• im_meso.jpg
    im_meso.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 130
Still waiting to hear on any successful deliveries to Canada? I want to order but I'm a little apprehensive.

Ordered on 14th, arrived in 10 days EU to EU, packaging ok, communication ok, will order again

Attachments

• 20220124_112343.jpg
    20220124_112343.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 112
2nd Order from BG. As always fast shipping and communication.

I am not uploading pictures from the order because of safety reason.

Tamoxifen, Sildenafil and Modafinil are working good.

Hope that @BG pharmaceuticals can get us one day some Ritalin

Some new products added to the shop:

Voltaren Retard 100 mg prolonged-release tablets 100 mg * 10 NOVARTIS

Flagyl (metronidazole) 250 mg * 20 SANOFI

Atomoxetine 40 mg * 30 GEROT

New stock: Bromhexine, Quetiapine, Azithromycin, Escitalopram, Spironolacton, Cefalexin.

IMG_3004.JPG

I placed my first order day 20 and it got here yesterday. 7 working days shipped within EU.
Very pleased with this finasteride (Penester/Zentiva brand). I can cut the tablets in 4 and it leaves very little dust.
Will order again.

Ordered Selegiline ~1 week ago. Arrived today without issues.
Very good communication, too.
Would order again in future.

What's your experience with selegiline? How long have you been using it, how much, effects?

What's your experience with selegiline? How long have you been using it, how much, effects?
2.5mg buccaly daily. Mild, but noticeable mood lift, more joy from doing menial tasks, easier to start doing something you would usually procrastinate on.

Hoping that study about 40% lifespan increase in animal model transfer to humans, too. :)