BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Great experience! About 2 weeks between ordering and delivery to western Europe with standard shipping. He sent me an email saying things would take a little bit longer because he had to wait for the pharmacy to restock some items.
Second order went even smoother. Ordered late Friday evening, received everything 10 days later.

Made an order which arrived promptly to a country in western Europe with very difficult customs. He was able to source exactly what I needed, and package arrived 1 week from the order. Communication was excellent throughout and will definitely re-order from him. Great service, and have no complaints at all.

Hi guys, I'm a new member but I have been using this forum as a guest for a while now.

This was my second order with BG. I ordered from him through email.

The whole experience was great both times. He has excellent communication and he is a nice person to get along with. The shipping was very fast (EU -> EU) and I thought it was really nice that he gave me the extra things that he included.

Another thing I liked is that when he collected the medication from the pharmacy he had an issue come up, but he still made sure that he was able to get all the medication that same night. I thought that said a lot about how he wanted me to be a happy customer.

In both my orders he kept checking on the status of the shipment which is very professional in my opinion.

Thank you BG! Keep up the good work.

First order with BG and everything went great. Grabbed some HCG, HMG, and Tadalafil. The Tamoxifen was a nice bonus as well.

Edit: Received order in 4 days with the express shipping.

Received my order today some modafinil and nebivolol took about 18 days for regular shipping to the US not too bad considering it’s during the holidays. Thanks!

I placed a express order. Shipping was delayed because of the holidays. Everything I ordered was there. I was able to get a few items that were not listed. Communication and customer service was excellent. Overall was a great experience and zero issues. I will be a return customer. thanks

Happy new year bros!

Placed an order to the UK, slightly more expensive than other sources. But no issues
Maybe you mistake my thread with someone else but you haven't placed order with me, don't have shipments to UK from long time ago.

where’s the Xmas sale?
I won't be having sales as my profit margin isn't 200-300% like it's with other sources who buy from Turkey or sell expensive.

@BG pharmaceuticals

Do you guys sell tretinoin? I saw only tretinoin combo with some antibiotics on your website, I'm interested in a straight tret cream
It's only me, and I haven't told literally anyone what I do because nobody nobody needs to know and you guys like good operational security.
There is no straight tret cream, sorry, only the listed one in combination.

I placed an order a few days ago, will I receive tracking?
PMd you. If the order is marked as finalized then it means I've sent tracking as well. Check your spam box.

IMG_2826.JPG