BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

order finally arrived after 5 weeks

trumpet.jpg

fuck still good quality with awesome range of products, guy got me stockholm syndrome
i will order again with feeling bitter like an old man complaining about a stiff shoe but never bothering to do anything about it

Hi,
I paid for my order number 9385 last Friday (September 1st) and the status is always ''on hold''.
2 days ago i received a message with the new bank data but my money from the previous bank transfer has not been refunded to my account.

Hi,
It's already been 13 days since I made the transfer to your old bank account and the money still hasn't been refunded to me.....it's been too long time now.

Could you please check that the money that i transfer to you didn't enter in your old bank account before you closed it?
(order 9385....162,26 euro)

Thank you and sorry for my bad English!

Hi,
It's already been 13 days since I made the transfer to your old bank account and the money still hasn't been refunded to me.....it's been too long time now.

Could you please check that the money that i transfer to you didn't enter in your old bank account before you closed it?

I don't see it. Just received an answer from their ultra bad support that the payments are processed and the funds should be back into my customers accounts soon.

Whats the current average shipping time to the US? Been 5 months since last order and need an important order for a sick family member so curious if anythings changed in the last few months before I order @BG pharmaceuticals

Whats the current average shipping time to the US? Been 5 months since last order and need an important order for a sick family member so curious if anythings changed in the last few months before I order @BG pharmaceuticals
Here we go again …. Once again you’re waiting till last minute, same thing you did last time and then blew the thread up daily. Go get the medication from a Dr if they’re that sick.

Here we go again …. Once again you’re waiting till last minute, same thing you did last time and then blew the thread up daily. Go get the medication from a Dr if they’re that sick.
This. Based on my last 2 experiences, this is the last guy I'd order from if I absolutely needed something in a hurry. Especially for a sick family member.

This. Based on my last 2 experiences, this is the last guy I'd order from if I absolutely needed something in a hurry. Especially for a sick family member.
You have to organise then left medication not for a few days

Its not last minute he has supply for the next 4 months. I dont understand why ur so frustrated

Its not last minute he has supply for the next 4 months. I dont understand why ur so frustrated
Because the last time you ordered you posted 20 times asking where your stuff was, it’s been 3 weeks, can you send tracking, can you check on order number, anyone got a package, still waiting, did it pass customs …… etc etc etc

Hi,

I'm like you, I'm also waiting for my money to come back to me...