BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

update: package has finally reached my country on friday according to tracking. will report once received
Yeah, I was just told this by the shipping company.

btw for Eastern Europe soon the delivery will be with couriers, as it is right now for Western Europe and the shipping times will improve a lot.

Now for Ireland is even faster than to Germany, like 3 days.

another good source that loses reliability...
ordered September 1st.
September 7th he told me he would ship the next day.
since September 7th after several emails no response.
it's a shame

ordered September 1st.
it's a shame
I made my order, paid and showed proof of it. next day i got an email my order was updates, next day order sent. it took all about 12 days time to receive.
Had never have to complain by email. (recent order)

ordered September 1st.
it's a shame
Don't expect a response, you will receive email with tracking soon if I said it will be shipped the next day.

ordered September 1st.
it's a shame
What are your several emails about ?

Would you “order” some weed from the corner then call or email the drug dealer several times ? Hey man where’s my dope lol ?!

New products added to the store:

IMG_4710.JPG

AVANAFIL SPEDRA 200 mg * 8

Avanafil belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. It works by inhibiting the action of the enzyme phosphodiesterase, which normally breaks down a substance known as cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). When sexual arousal causes the local release of nitric oxide, inhibition of PDE5 by avanafil causes increased levels of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum of the penis. This results in smooth muscle relaxation and blood flow to the penile tissues, thus causing an erection.

Code:
https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/product/avanafil-spedra-200-mg-8/

VITAROS CREAM 3MG/G BTx4 (1 SACHET x1 APPLICATOR AccuDose x 100mg)

Alprostadil is the natural form of prostaglandin E 1 (PGE 1 ). Its actions include vasodilation of the blood vessels of the erectile tissue of the corpora cavernosa and an increase in blood flow through the cavernous artery, resulting in enlargement and erection of the penis.

Code:
https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/product/vitaros-cream-3mg-g-btx4-1-sachet-x1-applicator-accudose-x-100mg/

Lithium Carbonate MILITHIN CAPS 300MG * 30

Code:
https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/product/lithium/

What’s your waiting time for telismartan meds ? I’ve come back here as a repeat customer but reading the last few pages it’s all asking for emails, tracking and parcels? Is there postage issues?

What’s your waiting time for telismartan meds ? I’ve come back here as a repeat customer but reading the last few pages it’s all asking for emails, tracking and parcels? Is there postage issues?
I've just shipped almost all of the orders today and will send trackings tomorrow. Telmisartan is in good stock.

VITAROS CREAM 3MG/G BTx4 (1 SACHET x1 APPLICATOR AccuDose x 100mg)

Alprostadil is the natural form of prostaglandin E 1 (PGE 1 ). Its actions include vasodilation of the blood vessels of the erectile tissue of the corpora cavernosa and an increase in blood flow through the cavernous artery, resulting in enlargement and erection of the penis.

Code:
https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/product/vitaros-cream-3mg-g-btx4-1-sachet-x1-applicator-accudose-x-100mg/

[/QUOTE]

Please help me with the maths: how many doses is this assuming 300 ug alprostadil per dose?

Sorry BG,that I'm not patient. Ordered from you a few times without any issues. And this time will be fine,because parcel already moving. Just sometimes I want get your answer in discord. I asked you about semaglutide oral version and testo gel,because I needed to make right order for my friend,and no answer

Sorry BG,that I'm not patient. Ordered from you a few times without any issues. And this time will be fine,because parcel already moving. Just sometimes I want get your answer in discord. I asked you about semaglutide oral version and testo gel,because I needed to make right order for my friend,and no answer
given the fact that so far everybody gets their orders and that he doesnt really want to adress the issues of poor customer support i think he's overloaded and dont mind losing a couple of customers as a result. again, being straightforward about would be nice. just speculating

I don't have unanswered discord messages. Can you write me again?

Did 2 orders on the same day from 2 different sources on the early morning of 1st of September. I've gotten my other order, my order from BG has been delivered to the post office but hasn't moved at all. Amazing stuff man.