BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Dude,

There were stupid delays on plenty of orders including mine. every subsequent email had different reasons of why it was late. I got my package with missing items at the end of it.

His attitude didnt help
Im not trying to defend him, just saying, based on what is written here, if he ordered on the 9th and the items were sent on the 16th that is more or less acceptable. Whatever happened after that is not in his hands. It usually took 4-5 days shipping time when I ordered from him but i had on package being stuck and it took 9 days, almost 2 weeks from EU to EU. It's messed up, but I didn’t blame him. The shipping company is a mess, especially in the eastern regions of Europe.

Im not trying to defend him, just saying, based on what is written here, if he ordered on the 9th and the items were sent on the 16th that is more or less acceptable. Whatever happened after that is not in his hands. It usually took 4-5 days shipping time when I ordered from him but i had on package being stuck and it took 9 days, almost 2 weeks from EU to EU. It's messed up, but I didn’t blame him. The shipping company is a mess, especially in the eastern regions of Europe.
Yea. That's fine. Atleast for me and @jthekid9 there was no message "it was dropped off at all.

It was maybe a month until it was brought to the shipper.

did some research since this shipping company is indeed trash
still i stand by that customer support is lacking and has much room to be improved

My order finally arrived after little over 2 weeks, but it the order is wrong. I emailed you and I hope the correction doesn’t take another 2 weeks

My order finally arrived after little over 2 weeks, but it the order is wrong. I emailed you and I hope the correction doesn’t take another 2 weeks
Jesus !!! More negatives than positives anymore in this thread … almost like he takes zero pride in his work and communication and organization almost non existent.

Jesus !!! More negatives than positives anymore in this thread … almost like he takes zero pride in his work and communication and organization almost non existent.

Just open the white box, the proviron is there, if this is your order I am thinking about.
Yep. It was further stealth packaged. It was there, so completely my bad. Order took a while to arrive, but all the right stuff is in there.

Thanks for the prompt reply, and again, my bad. I retract my earlier comment :)

Yep. It was further stealth packaged. It was there, so completely my bad. Order took a while to arrive, but all the right stuff is in there.

Thanks for the prompt reply, and again, my bad. I retract my earlier comment :)
No worries, a lot of customers have said the same thing. Maybe I have to remove the stealth packaging before shipping Deus products as stealth is not needed.

Odd. I did not get that email. But I did get the one you just sent and responded to it.
I've sent you email on 2nd of september about requiring more info.
Hi BG pharmaceuticals,

Any update on order 9356? I still have not seen any notification about it being shipped. I ordered and paid on the 31st of August. I wrote an email to check in yesterday, but have not heard back. Please provide a status update.

Previously shipping has been lightning fast, like literaly arrived the next day, which was amazing. However, my last two orders, and this one have moved at a snail's pace and with a noticeable lack of response to emails or other correspondence.

Thank you!

Hi BG pharmaceuticals,

Any update on order 9356? I still have not seen any notification about it being shipped. I ordered and paid on the 31st of August. I wrote an email to check in yesterday, but have not heard back. Please provide a status update.

Previously shipping has been lightning fast, like literaly arrived the next day, which was amazing. However, my last two orders, and this one have moved at a snail's pace and with a noticeable lack of response to emails or other correspondence.

Thank you!
Hi, I've shipped it on the same day you answered me about the phone number. 5th of september. Just sent you tracking, there was some holidays here.

Ozempic 1 mg( total has 4 mg in the pen) is now $200.

MT2 is back in stock.

New peptides added to the store: tesamorelin, kisspeptin-10 and MGF.

HGH Frag out of stock, all orders that included it will be shipped without it, sorry.