BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

For some reason I just received a few bank transfers made in the last 10 days. Don't know why they were delayed but everything should be be good now. I will prepare the packages ASAP.

just received the order 9156 but it's missing 3 vials of IGF-1 LR3.
I sent an email, I hope it can be resolved soon....

otherwise quite fast shipping (less than 10 days from payment) and adequate packaging.

order shipped on aug 15 and no movement since aug 29 and it hasnt even reached my country.. should i worry? anyone in similar shoes?

Something here is going wrong with those delays
i mean it seems to have been shipped so im not directly blaming Bg pharma, but i'd appreciate a little support as they have the means to contact the shipping company but so far my email sent 3 days ago is yet to be answered...
on the other hand i was on semaglutide and had my last shot 10 days ago so its fucking me up mentally too having to keep the strict diet im on currently

i mean it seems to have been shipped so im not directly blaming Bg pharma, but i'd appreciate a little support as they have the means to contact the shipping company but so far my email sent 3 days ago is yet to be answered...
on the other hand i was on semaglutide and had my last shot 10 days ago so its fucking me up mentally too having to keep the strict diet im on currently
Hm, I think I've answered all emails. Can you send me new one named with your nick so I can find it when it arrives?

Hey brother, any clue when Order #9377 is being shipped?
Hm, I think I've answered all emails. Can you send me new one named with your nick so I can find it when it arrives?

@ovrdooze I will say BG deliveries from what I've seen are handled with care in terms of stealth and product care, I've had had the same problem where order didn't move for a week or two and it just ended up being a tracking mistake, went from being in Germany to my city in my country just in one update.

Important!

I have changed the bank account just now. The transfers from the last few days will be returned to your accounts and you can resend to the new bank account. I will contact you tomorrow personally.