BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Sent payment a week ago, the website hasn’t update my order to payment received, still says order received
I sent you an email so you confirm that my payment was received, not sure if next step is just receiving tracking

BG, just curious how your package get pass Canada custom that well considering it's one of the world's worst, still wanting to order some but kinda hesitant because of that

BG, just curious how your package get pass Canada custom that well considering it's one of the world's worst, still wanting to order some but kinda hesitant because of that
Only 1 order from BG for me so far and had no troubles with customs. AFAIK the level of scrutiny depends on sending country and packages from European countries face less scrutiny than say from China, India, or Turkey.
I believe express shipments generally have higher scrutiny as well with customs but could be wrong on that.

Only 1 order from BG for me so far and had no troubles with customs. AFAIK the level of scrutiny depends on sending country and packages from European countries face less scrutiny than say from China, India, or Turkey.
I believe express shipments generally have higher scrutiny as well with customs but could be wrong on that.
Did you order with express? Thanks for the info btw

Its definitely not the worst in the world lol I ordered from BG at least 4 times and I ways received my goods.

@BG pharmaceuticals what can I do about my order?
Still haven’t had any answers from my 2 emails sent
The website hasn’t updated to payment received and I’m still getting a message from coinpayment saying that I haven’t paid when I did a week ago