BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

why can't you get pharma test e and deca from Greece ?
I went in July to Athens my boy lives there I got bunch of test e from the pharmacy but the pharmacy was in the rough part of town, but he hooked it up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 112
@BG pharmaceuticals Hello I would like to ask if there is any update on my order? I ordered on 7th of August which is 1 week ago and it is still not shipped or I didn't recieve tracking number. You wrote to me in DM that you would ship it yesterday but nothing happend.

It's first time i order here, i'm placing an order and i pay with bank transfer, can you give me information thanks

Even without an answer about the delivery to the post office, the international order from Tracy would arrive before yours from Europe. Do not accept orders if you cannot meet the delivery times

There is no response of this type, if the order leaves this week or does not have availability and is on hold. Communication with this source a 0. I sent him two emails on Monday and nothing and yesterday I sent him a message here and nothing. Perfect sir for your customer service

Attachments

• IMG_20230816_092228.jpg
    IMG_20230816_092228.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_2023-08-16-09-19-23-261_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-16-09-19-23-261_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 59
There is no response of this type, if the order leaves this week or does not have availability and is on hold. Communication with this source a 0. I sent him two emails on Monday and nothing and yesterday I sent him a message here and nothing. Perfect sir for your customer service
It was shipped yesterday, be more patient please.