BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Has anyone here had the Driada Anavar from BG? Would like to assess its legitimacy before I put it in my body lol I'm waiting to pay on an order and added some more var to the mix.

Has anyone here had the Driada Anavar from BG? Would like to assess its legitimacy before I put it in my body lol I'm waiting to pay on an order and added some more var to the mix.
I have. It's real and it works. In fact, it's awesome.

Im sorry to disturb this thread but you don't answer via email.

I asked over a month ago for some product for a lower minimum order value, he agreed and i did a bank transfer of 35 from middle europe.

I did send him all the order details via privnote and waited, he said in a email he didn't knew any order of me, and i said i did bank transfer to a EU Bank account successfully he need just to look up of this amount, because he should find it immediately if his regular amount is way over this amount.

I did the transfer, waited and he didn't even replied back over this long timespan. I do hesitate to write in threads like this because i don't want to fuck up his reputation because of human failure that could happen in any business, i did several trades with @Liska and don't fuck with people with wrong accusations and stuff, but i looked here that he's active here and don't respond to me for unreasonable amount of time.

Im sorry to disturb this thread but you don't answer via email.

I asked over a month ago for some product for a lower minimum order value, he agreed and i did a bank transfer of 35 from middle europe.

I did send him all the order details via privnote and waited, he said in a email he didn't knew any order of me, and i said i did bank transfer to a EU Bank account successfully he need just to look up of this amount, because he should find it immediately if his regular amount is way over this amount.

I did the transfer, waited and he didn't even replied back over this long timespan. I do hesitate to write in threads like this because i don't want to fuck up his reputation because of human failure that could happen in any business, i did several trades with @Liska and don't fuck with people with wrong accusations and stuff, but i looked here that he's active here and don't respond to me for unreasonable amount of time.
Hi, this is why I don't like custom orders, because if it is not made via the site I can forget about it or something. Please send me new email for refund because I can't find correspondence with you.

@BG pharmaceuticals I haven't received a tracking number yet for the order placed on the 2nd of this month at 3 am.
Can I have it please? Also your website is fucked up on my end, tried different browsers.

Insulin seem to do pretty good with temperature and time. Last year there was one almost lost package to Australia but it arrived on the 90th day and the insulin still worked, not 100% potency though as of customers opinion.
Does hgh powder (genotropin) lost potency too? I sould wait colder month to order?

Also would like to say that the Test P from Deus bought from BG is 100% legit and the bomb. Recommended.