BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Hi, it is in stock yes. You can pay with bank transfer, please order via the site.

Code:
https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/product/genotropin-12-mg-36-iu/
Hi. I paid the wallet you emailed me with USDT yesterday with the snapshot of the cart / order and emailed you. I haven’t seen a response yet.

I also replied to the customer service at bpharma email inquiring about the cart yesterday about this with no response either.

hopefully the order is being shipped as we speak and you will give me the tracking number presently.

Hi. I paid the wallet you emailed me with USDT yesterday with the snapshot of the cart / order and emailed you. I haven’t seen a response yet.

I also replied to the customer service at bpharma email inquiring about the cart yesterday about this with no response either.

hopefully the order is being shipped as we speak and you will give me the tracking number presently.
Hi, I am not fast at replying emails.

btw 2 boxes of Saizen 12 mg are on the site.

ok It seemed faster when I asked about availability and the customer service asked me about the stranded cart items but not about a payment email. It just seemed odd. I will try to be more patient. When do u think the order will be processed / shipped.

I would make a order but more than 2 pen, when you get restock? Also is it frequent you have just a few pen?
Saizen is cartridge only, not sure if you know this? It usually is in stock but from a few weeks it is not in stock in the pharmacies but it should come back soon I think.

you can buy it without a prescription in portugal ?
At the time my best friend was Portuguese, every time she went there I asked her to bring me 10 deca and 10 sustenon, she did several pharmacies including that of her village in Monçao.

Another successful order of Lantus and clenbuterol. Quick shipping and great service.
Thank you.

Greetings. I've placed and paid for an order 3 days ago, haven't received anything related to shipping. Also sent an email 35h ago and got nothing either.

Greetings. I've placed and paid for an order 3 days ago, haven't received anything related to shipping. Also sent an email 35h ago and got nothing either.
Hi, I answer emails once or twice daily. if you send me multiple emails your email goes on the top of all unanswered emails and I can see it when I answer all the other older emails.