BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Hi, no discounts. You can order via the site and don't worry about delivery.
Order 8739.
Transfert already visible in your bank account.

I do not worry about delivery, but do not use Geopost (formerly DPDgroup) because the lose every package. Never had a problem with others couriers.

Do you ship or drop ship? Seems like i cant get a product due to fact it gets flagged. Modafinil, it seems to get stopped when shipped. But anything else has been ok.
I was about to order that too. You said it gets flagged by customs every time?? In the usa?

I was about to order that too. You said it gets flagged by customs every time?? In the usa?
So my package stopped at customs, i got a letter, and out of all the items, the only thing they listed was modafinil. They didnt list the gabapentin, or any other medication. So i believe they would have not taken the pack otherwise. Also this was not from this vendor, it was from another.

Yes USA. It was the first time i got seized, and the first time i ordered this product. As the letter only listed moda.

So my package stopped at customs, i got a letter, and out of all the items, the only thing they listed was modafinil. They didnt list the gabapentin, or any other medication. So i believe they would have not taken the pack otherwise. Also this was not from this vendor, it was from another.

Yes USA. It was the first time i got seized, and the first time i ordered this product. As the letter only listed moda.
Hey man pm me I tried to msg u but it won't let me

Hello :)

Do you have Gliclazid and Vildagliptin in stock or is it possible to get these in pharmacy? I cant find them in your store.

Thank you and kind regards

Got my order of lantus clen t4 less than a month to usa. Will come back and give imput on how the insulin held up in the heat with feeeeelz reports lol

Always a pleasure. Ship times are 9-13 days, sometimes shorter. Everything is always spot on.

Attachments

• IMG_3538.jpeg
    IMG_3538.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 61