BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Did you just use it at the gym and how did it compare to IM?
Carnitine is carnitine. It only exists in 2 forms in your body and has various rate limiting factors on its metabolic availability. The delivery method just changes the amount that needs to be administered. IM and IV should equal similar levels. Oral carnitine when taken at much higher doses than IV or injectable carnitine still results in the same muscle content increase. Pick the safest or most convenient one, it is all doing the same thing. Would you want to IM or IV creatine?

Carnitine is carnitine. It only exists in 2 forms in your body and has various rate limiting factors on its metabolic availability. The delivery method just changes the amount that needs to be administered. IM and IV should equal similar levels. Oral carnitine when taken at much higher doses than IV or injectable carnitine still results in the same muscle content increase. Pick the safest or most convenient one, it is all doing the same thing. Would you want to IM or IV creatine?
Honestly im just so sick of poking holes into my muscles all over the body from carnitne. I want a break but i dont notice anything from the oral.

Honestly im just so sick of poking holes into my muscles all over the body from carnitne. I want a break but i dont notice anything from the oral.
what are you expecting carnitine to do? because its claimed, by those who sell it and those who have affiliate codes, to do far more than it actually will and its a decently studied supplement in humans.

what are you expecting carnitine to do? because its claimed, by those who sell it and those who have affiliate codes, to do far more than it actually will and its a decently studied supplement in humans.
I look completely different shortly after starting to tske it. More full more energy better pumps

I look completely different shortly after starting to tske it. More full more energy better pumps
same here and there is 100% a difference between oral and IM, even if oral dosage is adjusted to overcome poor bioavailability.
Oral also has side effects such as an increase in TMAO that is not seen with injectable

Do you ship or drop ship? Seems like i cant get a product due to fact it gets flagged. Modafinil, it seems to get stopped when shipped. But anything else has been ok.

Hello @BG pharmaceuticals ,
I am placing an order on your website.

Do you use DHL within Europe?
Anything but Geopost (formerly DPDgroup).

Do you still accept Paypal?
Any discount for crypto? Because from the checkout it doesn't seem to.

Sponsors