BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I haven't received a tracking number yet for the order placed on the 2nd of this month at 3 am. That's 7 days. I know I added some items but that was only because shipment took longer than 72h.

Im sorry to disturb this thread but you don't answer via email.

I asked over a month ago for some product for a lower minimum order value, he agreed and i did a bank transfer of 35 from middle europe.

I did send him all the order details via privnote and waited, he said in a email he didn't knew any order of me, and i said i did bank transfer to a EU Bank account successfully he need just to look up of this amount, because he should find it immediately if his regular amount is way over this amount.

I did the transfer, waited and he didn't even replied back over this long timespan. I do hesitate to write in threads like this because i don't want to fuck up his reputation because of human failure that could happen in any business, i did several trades with @Liska and don't fuck with people with wrong accusations and stuff, but i looked here that he's active here and don't respond to me for unreasonable amount of time.

I did wrote him a privnote here with my btc Adress, then without any reasonable explanation i should wrote him from my email, i did, again with my btc Adress. Then i should email him with my old email which i don't have thats obviously the reason why i wrote him from my new email, still no answer while he's here active.

To make it short, i did not got my money back,
i pay extra tomorrow to get old receipts (because they cost) from my transfer and i will file a official fraud complain at my bank, the stuff i ordered is completely legal here also.
His bank account was [EDIT: personally-identifying information removed] so an EU transfer and i can file a EU fraud complain, far easier in the european union, and does nra.bg know about this?

Im sorry but im fucking angry at this guy, i know 35 euro is not much but its just about this stupid situation

I did wrote him a privnote here with my btc Adress, then without any reasonable explanation i should wrote him from my email, i did, again with my btc Adress. Then i should email him with my old email which i don't have thats obviously the reason why i wrote him from my new email, still no answer while he's here active.
You received reply before you wrote this. I told you to tell me the old email we talked about your order. Why should I send you 35 euros without proof you are my customer? Send me some proof, name of the email or your names or address.

To make it short, i did not got my money back,
i pay extra tomorrow to get old receipts (because they cost) from my transfer and i will file a official fraud complain at my bank, the stuff i ordered is completely legal here also.
His bank account was Belgium so an EU transfer and i can file a EU fraud complain, far easier in the european union, and does nra.bg know about this?

Im sorry but im fucking angry at this guy, i know 35 euro is not much but its just about this stupid situation
So you admit you have severe head trauma from an accident, and obviously your brain doesn't work correctly, as referenced here: MESO-Rx Sponsor - Cat Café EU & US domestic

And now because of your bad memory and poor organization, you made mistakes, creating a confusing situation, and now you are trying to blame and severely hurt one of the best sources here, a truly stand-up guy, Bgpharma? You also potentially hurt his other customers, who rely on BG for all kinds of special medications.

So you admit you have severe head trauma from an accident, and obviously your brain doesn't work correctly, as referenced here: MESO-Rx Sponsor - Cat Café EU & US domestic

And now because of your bad memory and poor organization, you made mistakes, creating a confusing situation, and now you are trying to blame and severely hurt one of the best sources here, a truly stand-up guy, Bgpharma? You also potentially hurt his other customers, who rely on BG for all kinds of special medications.
Over $35 too lol. It’s always the guys who want special requests (lower minimum) that bitch and complain the most.

My order placed 9 days ago still hasn't been shipped and you don't answer my emails. Please either ship it or give me my money back, I can't stand how slow this has been this time.
I answer emails once or twice daily. if you send me multiple emails your email goes on the top of all unanswered emails and I can see it when I answer all the other older emails.

Saizen 12 mg 36 IU is back in good stock.

Greetings. I've placed and paid for an order 3 days ago, haven't received anything related to shipping. Also sent an email 35h ago and got nothing either.

I haven't received a tracking number yet for the order placed on the 2nd of this month at 3 am. That's 7 days. I know I added some items but that was only because shipment took longer than 72h.

My order placed 9 days ago still hasn't been shipped and you don't answer my emails. Please either ship it or give me my money back, I can't stand how slow this has been this time.
?-?
No traking received

Last edited: