BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

All Ozempics 1 mg are sold but managed to find 3 more today and will list them on the site now.

Most of the packages are shipped, expect tracking info soon. I could not ship all orders because you waited me to return and bombarded me with orders lol. :)

@BG pharmaceuticals or Anyone else who has used the rybelsus. I just started 2 Days ago, and broke the 14mg in half. The mfr says to not break the pill, but I'm not starting at 14mg per day. Also says half life is a week, take on empty stomach, and with 4oz of water.

How long did it take before you started noticing anything? Any tips you have to getting the most out of this? Don't recall seeing many reviews of the oral semaglutide.

@BG pharmaceuticals or Anyone else who has used the rybelsus. I just started 2 Days ago, and broke the 14mg in half. The mfr says to not break the pill, but I'm not starting at 14mg per day. Also says half life is a week, take on empty stomach, and with 4oz of water.

How long did it take before you started noticing anything? Any tips you have to getting the most out of this? Don't recall seeing many reviews of the oral semaglutide.
I thought the oral sema half life is 1-2 days but it says 1 week indeed.

When I used it for a few days I did half a pill and it worked for me. Some people say it is too low of a dose for them.

Splitting the 14mg pill did nothing for me. It was only when i started taking the whole pill that i felt the appetite suppressant effect. Had no sides on 14mg. The pill has a coating so your stomach doesnt break it down too fast. If you split the pill your stomach acid will break it down too fast resulting in little semaglutide actually getting absorped. Took me 7 pills to learn this

I took rybelsus. I took half a pill. I noticed effects 3 days after starting. I think the pills did a great job. I switched to injections though because of price.

I took rybelsus. I took half a pill. I noticed effects 3 days after starting. I think the pills did a great job. I switched to injections though because of price.
Did you split all of them and they still worked? I'm reading a ton online and many claiming the pills will not work if broken up. I don't want to split them if they will be useless.

If you split them they lose their effect.
I read that, just looking for personal experience of people here splitting them but still working. I'm hesitant going straight to 14mg, that's asking for side effects. And they say you literally shouldn't drink or eat anything for 30 minutes, pretty specific instructions. Might just sell off what I have and use saxenda. I'll try one 14mg Tomorrow...

Did you split all of them and they still worked? I'm reading a ton online and many claiming the pills will not work if broken up. I don't want to split them if they will be useless.
Yes and they worked for me. I barely had an appetite. I lost 15 pounds. It was the last little bit I had left to lose. I did it for one month.

I set my alarm for an hour before I actually had to wake up. I took it with one sip of water and then went back to bed. Woke up for the day and forgot breakfast because I wasn’t hungry and got busy.

I switched to the injection a bit ago and they feel pretty much the same. Maybe a little stronger in the injection. I went with .5mg

I read that, just looking for personal experience of people here splitting them but still working. I'm hesitant going straight to 14mg, that's asking for side effects. And they say you literally shouldn't drink or eat anything for 30 minutes, pretty specific instructions. Might just sell off what I have and use saxenda. I'll try one 14mg Tomorrow...
Do as @Doodle said. Set your alarm an hour before, take it with a small sip of water, and go back to sleep. If you wake up later, you're good to go with drinking & eating. If you find that splitting the pill works, great. If not i suggest just popping the 14mg. If the sides are unbearable, get some injectable semaglutide or tirzepatide. I know i'm glad i switched. Easier to dose and effects are stronger (then again, this is my personal experience)

I remember I used the 7 mg dose. They didn't have any coating and looked just like pressed powder. Now as I have gained some fat in the last 2 months decided to try half a tab from 14 mg but was surprised they look different. They have coating and are smaller than the 7 mg version.

In the leaflets it says: Do not split, crush or chew the tablet, as it is not known if it affects absorption of semaglutide.

If they knew splitting the tablets would affect the absorption I think they would state the in a definite manner. I suspect they coated them because I, and maybe others also, had the tab stuck to my throat and experienced enormous pain in the next 5 minutes.

Anyway, I took one whole 14 mg tab to test it. The long one week half life means I can take 1 tab every few days.

I've sent the tracking info for the shipped yesterday orders.

Today I took one whole 14 mg tablets Rybelsus and definitely felt some sides. A little headache and overall odd feeling. It went away after 4-5 hours.

I've sent the tracking info for the packages sent yesterday.

Today a lot of the older orders were shipped because I got the meds from Turkey. Genotropin 12 mg and Saxenda are in good stock now.