BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I’ve talked to them, mines been there since the 23rd. They say they don’t know where the package is at.
It’s cause they don’t bro, they’re fucking speds. I talked to BG privately and he said when it’s been seized it gives a scan about “something something Government Agency”

I think he's about to accept new orders soon. I just went to his shop and the vacation info is gone.

Hi bros. I am back and ready to take orders. The new orders will be shipped monday.

No express shipping for a few weeks.

No paypal payments for now. Crypto and bank transfer in EUR only.

I have 5 Ozempics 1 mg for sale at $290 per pen and one pen max per customer.

Will try to answer the unanswered emails but if you didn't get a reply from me please write me again. I am active here, on email, at discord and wickr.

Welcome back.

Hi bros. I am back and ready to take orders. The new orders will be shipped monday.

Will try to answer the unanswered emails but if you didn't get a reply from me please write me again. I am active here, on email, at discord and wickr.

Welcome back; when you coming back to PM?

I’m currently looking to place an order but have a question regarding the HCG. I guess it comes with 1 ml of sterile water. That will make it very hard to measure 250 IU as I will have to draw 0.05 ml. Can I discard the sterile water that comes with it and use 2 ml of bacteriostatic water? Is there enough space in the vial for 2 ml?

I’m currently looking to place an order but have a question regarding the HCG. I guess it comes with 1 ml of sterile water. That will make it very hard to measure 250 IU as I will have to draw 0.05 ml. Can I discard the sterile water that comes with it and use 2 ml of bacteriostatic water? Is there enough space in the vial for 2 ml?
I am almost 100% positive there is space for 2 ml. The size of the vial is pretty much the same as the size of any peptide vial.

Yes you most certainly can.

Any chance you can source Pregnyl?