BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Has anyone had the package delivered without it updating on the tracking? Canada Post just dropped off a slip for attempted delivery. Last time it was in my mailbox.

I don't know what else it could be as Im not waiting for anything else.

I dont believe he ever claimed stealth
It's no problem at all. Everything was fast and fine, I'm very satisfied with this guy here and will order in futre too! :)
But normally every source "stealths" or at least wrap the meds with something in the package lol

Been a few months since my last order... trying to order but dont see the option for the 3-4 day delivery express to the USA

Has anyone had the package delivered without it updating on the tracking? Canada Post just dropped off a slip for attempted delivery. Last time it was in my mailbox.

I don't know what else it could be as Im not waiting for anything else.
Yep, that happens.

Are you able to get an eye drop called careprost/bimatoprost from your local pharmacies? I need to order Metformin but would love to add on careprost.

Actually all shipping won't be available for the next 2 weeks as I am on vacation for first time in the last 10 months and won't be able to ship from here.

All not shipped orders will be refunded, sorry for the inconvenience.
Enjoy, was planning on ordering 12th of September. Should that still be possible? Will there be a backlog of orders or do you think you can deliver with the same delivery time?