BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

How and why do you Split it?
Thx
1.25ml in right shoulder and left shoulder. I can take 2.5ml in 1 spot but i still like to inject multiple spots to reduce scar tissue etc.
It has a little sting when you first pin it but it goes away if u just move ur arm or massage it for couple seconds.

Vacation that’s why He is not answering his wickr, nor his website is on that makes sense now. Plz let us know when you come back.

Enjoy mate

Anyone ordering to the U.S. have their package get stuck on “Import Scan”? If so, how long did it take before the tracking updated again?

Anyone ordering to the U.S. have their package get stuck on “Import Scan”? If so, how long did it take before the tracking updated again?
Sometimes the package won't even update and it just shows up. My package still showed leaving Europe but showed up at my house a few days after.

Sometimes the package won't even update and it just shows up. My package still showed leaving Europe but showed up at my house a few days after.

Haha yeah I guess at this point that would be the best case scenario, mine hasn’t updated since the Thursday “Import Scan”.

Actually all shipping won't be available for the next 2 weeks as I am on vacation for first time in the last 10 months and won't be able to ship from here.

All not shipped orders will be refunded, sorry for the inconvenience.
Oh that’s not good for me…
No more lantus in my fridge
And only 6 pen apidra

That’s not good for a diabetic. I hope next week it’s will be okay to place an order

Oh that’s not good for me…
No more lantus in my fridge
And only 6 pen apidra

That’s not good for a diabetic. I hope next week it’s will be okay to place an order
If you are a diabetic, wouldn’t it be dangerous for you to rely on underground medicine? Is it cheaper from BG than getting it from your actual diabetes doctor? Do you have insurance? Hoping your underground source always has your back is risky.

If you are a diabetic, wouldn’t it be dangerous for you to rely on underground medicine? Is it cheaper from BG than getting it from your actual diabetes doctor? Do you have insurance? Hoping your underground source always has your back is risky.
In France its very complicate, the doctor gonna says «it’s because of steroids » so stop it and I would give you a prescription…

Doctors in france are stupid as fuck they didn’t know anything about hormons