BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

you two should work on your reading comprehension :-D
the one for 130 dollar are from turkey. Some people think most stuff of turkey is fake so they want their stuff from non turkey pharmacies
--> price is way higher
i dont believe in this but whatever, some seem to do
This.

And also I can get Genotropin from Greece. Price is $300.

This.

And also I can get Genotropin from Greece. Price is $300.
Alright, so I’ll ask the logical followup question then.

Why are you selling a product that is widely considered to be fake?

You’ve got a good business here. I’ve used you multiple times and have been really impressed with each transaction. You have consistently been honest and informative. So why are you selling what appears to be fake GH? You’ve been making a lot of money here, so why not toss one of those pens in the mail to Jano and have him test it for you?

You’ve got a good business here. I’ve used you multiple times and have been really impressed with each transaction. You have consistently been honest and informative. So why are you selling what appears to be fake GH? You’ve been making a lot of money here, so why not toss one of those pens in the mail to Jano and have him test it for you?
Dude, people THINK they’re fake because of their own preconceived notions. That’s all. He’s not selling fake stuff, I’ve used his Genos lmao.

I've never said they are fake or I think they are fake. Just some people think this way so I am giving those customers alternative.

Dude, people THINK they’re fake because of their own preconceived notions. That’s all. He’s not selling fake stuff, I’ve used his Genos lmao.

Listen, you don’t have to sell me on the idea that most people are morons, I’m very much on board. But having the exact same thing but at two vastly different prices is confusing if someone doesn’t have that context.

@BG pharmaceuticals what's your policy for reimbursement of testing of products?

He's top notch for USA. Express or Regular shipping. It comes through and it's fine.
Ok. What do I do in an event it doesn’t come through? I want to prepare. What if it gets stopped in customs? Will they give me refund and will I be in trouble? Any advice on this is good. Thanks

Also, do i need a Tor browser and all that when ordering?

Last edited:
For 250$ a gen pen he would be better off just buying a serostim kit or a legit Jin kit which both are easy to get if u look in the right spot.....

But hey all that matters is BG is a hustler hustler lol. Nah but seriously uv turned into a very solid src. And u deff bust ur ass running around making sure you have what we ask for when we need it..... I would say u turned around alot of people's thoughts when you first came and said what u were gunna do.... Congrats on ur success so far and contuined success

Ok. What do I do in an event it doesn’t come through? I want to prepare. What if it gets stopped in customs? Will they give me refund and will I be in trouble? Any advice on this is good. Thanks

You get a letter. You dont respond to anything.

No you dont need a tor browser

You'll get a letter, as long as ur not ordering ton of shit back to back to back after u get a letter if u even do ur fine. U take a nice long break using that addy.... Secondly if u ain't been signing for packs and out of the blue they try to make u sign or even try to knock and hand it to you, you don't take it, basically if anything is different from the usual leave it be and it ain't urs others wise ur good..... It's really a waste of time to bother someone using there own stuff. But if ur doing big orders back to back it looks like ur making money or moving stuff, they could bother you..... Usually u always get a warning letter first at that point u don't use that addy for months unless it's Dom..... Best of luck hopefully it just clears

Listen, you don’t have to sell me on the idea that most people are morons, I’m very much on board. But having the exact same thing but at two vastly different prices is confusing if someone doesn’t have that context.

@BG pharmaceuticals what's your policy for reimbursement of testing of products?
No reimbursements as the meds are bought from pharmacies.

The Turkey prices, not only for genotropin but for most of the other meds, is unique time in history that might or might not last a long time. Don't overthink it just get the best out of it until it lasts because those prices are not real, the real ones are the prices in the bulgarian or greek pharmacies.

No reimbursements as the meds are bought from pharmacies.

The Turkey prices, not only for genotropin but for most of the other meds, is unique time in history that might or might not last a long time. Don't overthink it just get the best out of it until it lasts because those prices are not real, the real ones are the prices in the bulgarian or greek pharmacies.
Well let's hope they just do the se thing they did last time they raised the med prices it was like a 15-17pct increase which turned out really not to be that much.... Hopefully they settle on that, if they don't start making some type of deals with big pharma and restocking there shelves turkey will have no meds which would cause a crisis and I don't see the president of turkey letting his people suffer and not to be able to get meds before that happens the companies will make some type of deal or do some type of extension I would think ..... I mean if they raise the prices to much even middle class people from turkey won't be able to afford there meds

Split order 1/2 arrived.

As people have mentioned it was somehow delivered via a different route this time. Despite my paranoia it could be seized, everything went through with no problems. So he knows what he's doing.

As always:
-quick and friendly communcation
-delivered within 5 days or so, that's great
-im not showing pics of it due to several reasons but it was very well packed and looked stealth

So another successful order from this source. I would rate him 10/10. I will def order again.

1661104865978.jpg

You'll get a letter, as long as ur not ordering ton of shit back to back to back after u get a letter if u even do ur fine. U take a nice long break using that addy.... Secondly if u ain't been signing for packs and out of the blue they try to make u sign or even try to knock and hand it to you, you don't take it, basically if anything is different from the usual leave it be and it ain't urs others wise ur good..... It's really a waste of time to bother someone using there own stuff. But if ur doing big orders back to back it looks like ur making money or moving stuff, they could bother you..... Usually u always get a warning letter first at that point u don't use that addy for months unless it's Dom..... Best of luck hopefully it just clears
Thanks for the info/tips. Mine is currently stopped. BG is trying to get it fixed so hopefully it works out but i wanted to at least have an idea of what to expect worst case..

do you think retabolil will ever be back in stock ? can you get pharma grade deca durabolin from greece or any pharma grade deca ?