BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

No, it says cleared by customs which can be done remotely, some of the express packages I sent say something like this way before the package has landed in the country of destination.
Mine said something like that as well, I sent u an email w/tracking cause I've never saw that before with your packages...

Don’t send from NL it is a bad location to ship from and parcels will get checked for sure. Sad I was about to order at the end of the month.

3rd package arrived. No issues as always. I live in a strict customs nordic country and this package came from NL if someone is worried about that. Appreciate your service!

One Ozempic 0.5 mg is free for sell. $145.

btw somehow good news for the future availability of Ozempic. Before like 3 weeks one pharmacy girl told me she fulfilled only one prescription ever for Rybelsus and today she told me that a lot more prescriptions are coming. So this can relief the pressure on Ozempic stock, hopefully. And next month 2 mg version is expected as well.

Last edited:
I didn't for what it can be used so asked and this is what I was answered.

Maraviroc is a CCR5 antagonist which is interesting for reversing the latency on HIV, and Herpesviruses, and thus reducing the autoimmunity caused by reservoirs

Recently also used for Covid by Patterson protocol

And also shown to have benefits on the memory of mice and humans

I know people use for example Rapamune for age prolonging.

One Ozempic 0.5 mg is free for sell. $145.

btw somehow good news for the future availability of Ozempic. Before like 3 weeks one pharmacy girl told me she fulfilled only one prescription ever for Rybelsus and today she told me that a lot more prescriptions are coming. So this can relief the pressure on Ozempic stock, hopefully. And next month 2 mg version is expected as well.
Is this pen still available?

you two should work on your reading comprehension :-D
the one for 130 dollar are from turkey. Some people think most stuff of turkey is fake so they want their stuff from non turkey pharmacies
--> price is way higher
i dont believe in this but whatever, some seem to do