BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

A lot of tracking numbers were just sent to you. Some of the packages were sent before 4-5 days but I am sending the trackings now.

The site is is working from some countries on my VPN, for example Bulgaria and Armenia. Maybe try a few, and you might be lucky to enter. Working on this. The email is having problems as well.

I am happy. ordered 2 times... uncomplicated. I ordered over the weekend and paid straight away. got tracking without asking today. satisfied...first order also without issues. Good Service, good gear....

Website is not working for people trying to visit it from Germany. Sadly 2 days ago it worked. It's weird.

Ok

ok sounds good.
I did not find HCG- I'm to assume you guys are out of stock?
It went out of stock since 3 weeks at supplier level so i removed it today from the site. That one goes out of stock regularly, I had to stock more. My guess is it should be back soon but nobody knows.

The site works from some locations and doesn't work from others. So try VPN yeah.

Hope the site will work without problems now.

I just fixed the email but if I have problem sending you email from
Code:
Support@bgpharmadrugs.com
I will send you email from
Code:
bgpharmadrugs@protonmail.com

Site was working for me earlier today but is back to not working again
For me it works with bulgarian or armenian IP from VPN. Working on it.

Shipped more packages today, will send tracking soon.

I heard rumors there will be one more increase in the prices of the turkish meds soon. After they are increased I will have to increase my prices as well. Also better get your meds now than during winter holidays, black friday and so on. The delivery time will suffer again for sure.