BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Hey I added and paid for an order on the 25. for some Metformin & HCG. It’s not been shipped yet. When can I expect it to be shipped/delivered?

Thanks

So theres no way I can convince you to go through the hassle, so I can order from you?
Well actually most of the orders are delivered without problems to Denmark, they just don't like steroids and injectables. They remove them from the package and send you the rest of the pills. Depending on what you want to order I can ship to you but without one free reship guarantee.
Yes, and alot of medications are also classified for veterinarian use here in Denmark, so I think that means that customs has to let it through. One example is Torasemide the diuretic, it's actually used for dogs and horses here in Denmark

For danish customers I advise you to call or write a request to the Tax Import office and just ask them if the item you are trying to import will cause you trouble or not. That's what I did.

Last edited:
My 5th order or so from this guy. Another package landed. EU to EU. This guy is really professionell. He knows what he is doing. If I had to rate him it is def 10/10.

This time:
10* packs of Nebivolol
2* packs of Ovitrelle

The nebivolol will not last very long bc I am currently running 15mg every morning.

1664553577354.jpg

How many doses are in the Ovitrelle? How do you do it? Clean needle with alcohol and reuse?
Depends on the dose you want to use. The Ovitrelle contains 6500IU (0.5ml total) so it's up to you. I will use 650IU e2d. I fully draw it up and change the needle before and after. It's 10 doses that will last me 20 days.

My 5th order or so from this guy. Another package landed. EU to EU. This guy is really professionell. He knows what he is doing. If I had to rate him it is def 10/10.

This time:
10* packs of Nebivolol
2* packs of Ovitrelle

The nebivolol will not last very long bc I am currently running 15mg every morning.

View attachment 173440

Side question: why did you choose nebivolol over other BP meds (eg, ARBs like candesartan or telmisartan)? Was it previously prescribed from a doc or did you dislike other options? Curious as my BP has been climbing and my doc's first suggestion was starting with 8 mg candesartan.

I asked about dose timing (morning vs evening) and he didn't know. Couldn't find much about this online but I thought evening may be better for nebivolol due to ADR of tiredness. Doesn't seem to be the case with ARBs though.

Side question: why did you choose nebivolol over other BP meds (eg, ARBs like candesartan or telmisartan)? Was it previously prescribed from a doc or did you dislike other options? Curious as my BP has been climbing and my doc's first suggestion was starting with 8 mg candesartan.
I actually take it to control heart rate and not for blood pressure. As you may know there's better options for pure blood pressure reduction but nebivolol is the best option for heart rate control in athletes.

I am taking 60mg Telmisartan, too. But that is also not mainly for bp reduction. Imho the best choice for blood pressure control is amlodipine or lercanidipine, depending on personal preference.

Taking bp meds at night / before bed seems to be superior according to studies.

Finally decided to run the T3 I got months ago, definitely legit. 100mcg is a little much, I didn't notice any sides at 75mcg.

You mean the Tiromel? Do you take it all at once or divide the doses?
Yes, tiromel. Half life is around 24 hours, so you can do once a day. The only side effect noted at any dosage is additional difficulty sleeping, so I take in the morning. Sleep problems is normal for me, just seems worse recently.

Last edited:
Yes, tiromel. Half life is around 24 hours, so you can do once a day. The only side effect noted at any dosage is additional difficulty sleeping, so I take in the morning. Sleep problems is normal for me, just seems worse recently.
Sometimes with T3, you need more carbs or calories overall.

Lately, when I take Tiromel, I just take a half a tablet every 2-3 hours. I honestly don't feel anything. But I've never taken more than a half a tablet at once.

What's the reasoning for this?

I've always taken my BP meds in the am.

There are a few studies on blood pressure "non-dippers;" people whose blood pressure doesn't undergo the normal dip at night. This might have something to do with it.

Also, some BP meds cause fatigue and this is inconvenient during the day.

@HB_22