BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

That is awesome......depending on the exchange rate. Can you receive dollars?
Please only customers from USA to send to the USD account.

Btw you can pay me with debit card, pretty cheaply as well. Cheaper than Moneygram. You can register an account at wise dot com and send me bank transfer.

Hi BG - have we found out whatever happened to the express shipping packs that went missing to the USA? Have they been seized ? Which courrier did you use was it the same for all?

Hi BG - have we found out whatever happened to the express shipping packs that went missing to the USA? Have they been seized ? Which courrier did you use was it the same for all?
Hi, one customer told me she received seizure letter. Don't have info from the other 4 customers. The odd thing is the last 3 packages sent were delivered without problems. I think they manually checked some packages because of an earlier package to a reseller in USA I was shipping packages to from time to time. His address must have been monitored because it got too much heat. I used UPS express.

I am shipping a lot of the older orders for which I was waiting some of the meds. Rapamune deficit is over, I got 5 boxes.

MENOPUR 600 IU MULTI dose vial is also available. Fostimon as well.

I can deliver to there with different courier but it is a hassle for me and I am not shipping to there anymore. I can ship the order to packstation in Germany and you can go and take it from there if you live close to the border with Germany.
So theres no way I can convince you to go through the hassle, so I can order from you?

So theres no way I can convince you to go through the hassle, so I can order from you?
Well actually most of the orders are delivered without problems to Denmark, they just don't like steroids and injectables. They remove them from the package and send you the rest of the pills. Depending on what you want to order I can ship to you but without one free reship guarantee.

I made an order on Sunday 18th Sep and paid with crypto within an hour of making the order.

I didn't receive any communication for a whole week so emailed BG on Sunday 25th to ask if there was any update for my order

I recieved a quick response saying he missed the order and would get it ready right away. I was happy with this response initially as I appreciate honesty.

However, it's now 3 days later and still no sign my package being sent out.

I've used this source before with no problems as have a few acquaintances of mine. We all rated him highly, so I'm really hoping this is just a blip in his normal operations.

Just to update my feedback -

I recieved my tracking for order yesterday, a day after making this post.

So as far I'm concerned the source has made things right. Human error happens and bg was completely transparent and honest about what went wrong their end.