BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

In the leaflet it says you can use it up to 56 days after out of the fridge. It should arrive in under 1 month so you are left with 1 month. I doubt it stops working at all after the 56 day but maybe it looses potency slowly.
I think you got me confused with someone else as I am not sure which product you are referring to.

Last time I ordered from you and with express shipping I got my parcel in 4 days. Would love to repeat. Hope you have good news now about express shipping

Well also employees may have caught on and stole some of the stuff. A few decades ago I knew a place that was doing banned deliveries on the down low. Some of the employees found out that the packages contained bootleg cigarettes and they started stealing them. Haha. Also I busted a FedEx employee stealing one of my packages before. I ended up getting my package back and the employee lost their job. It was a very expensive piece of furniture. I knew where the package was and I actually drove up to the Distribution Center and was able to get behind the fence and start questioning people. It caused so much smoke that I guess one of the supervisors maybe reviewed the cameras. Like a month later I get a weird phone call and the employee was trying to ship it back to me UPS. I just called FedEx and told them what was going on and I got my furniture back ..the employee got fired. It's sad but the employee damaged my furniture but I was glad to at least have it back.

Placed order on Monday last week and received it today. Everything is packed nice and good stealth. Fast shipping and he answered all my emails very promptly. Will definitely do business here again!

Sponsors