BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

What's the reasoning for this?

I've always taken my BP meds in the am.
Since English is not my mother tongue but I am all into studies, I just link the study instead of trying to explain it by myself in a probably poor way. Bp meds taken before bed is superior versus taken in the morning.

Another good article about it, summing up things:

Since English is not my mother tongue but I am all into studies, I just link the study instead of trying to explain it by myself in a probably poor way. Bp meds taken before bed is superior versus taken in the morning.

Another good article about it, summing up things:

Thanks. I'm gonna give it a try taking my dose before bed and see how my BP readings change (if at all). Can't do any harm trying I suppose!

There is some problem with the hosting of the site and it doesn't work good.

Also most of my emails are not sent to you. So better contact me via PM here or wickr at
Code:
Support@bgpharmadrugs.com
until the problems are fixed.

Thanks. I'm gonna give it a try taking my dose before bed and see how my BP readings change (if at all). Can't do any harm trying I suppose!

I'm on 16 mg candesartan and take half in the morning and half at night. Not sure if one larger dose at night would be superior, maybe I'll do an experiment in the future but BP is under control for now.

@HB_22

I just want to say that on one of my orders, I threw in some Driada Anavar. Let me tell you, it's excellent. I haven't even been working out and I'm growing. Impressed.

i’ve never emailed you. just discord and wickr. can i have email?
Discord or wickr is fine also.

The site should be fine now. edit it works from some IP locations and still doesn't work from others to me. I use VPN.

Choriomon is out of stock. HMG 150 IU is in stock, 10 boxes.

Last edited:
Anyone else having a hard time getting a email responge from bg? Its my first order from them and i was told my order would ship out monday but still haven't gotten a response after asking for a tracking number

The site and email were not working properly but hopefully now they are fine. I will go to the pharmacies now then ship some packages and later I will respond to all emails and PMs.

Anyone else having a hard time getting a email responge from bg? Its my first order from them and i was told my order would ship out monday but still haven't gotten a response after asking for a tracking number
No, i have the same issue.
I ordered on Sept 30., On Okt 03. I asked him that when will be my package ship, he said today, but still nothing.
I wrote him today (Okt 5.) about it, but he didn't answer yet.
I hope he just busy right now, cause in the past i had several order from him.

No, i have the same issue.
I ordered on Sept 30., On Okt 03. I asked him that when will be my package ship, he said today, but still nothing.
I wrote him today (Okt 5.) about it, but he didn't answer yet.
I hope he just busy right now, cause in the past i had several order from him.
Well thats promising with your past orders. Hopefully its all good. Im ready to get my bulk on hoodie season coming