BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

You are talking shit.
Not talking shit. Being honest. Your customer service is bullshit and your attitude is worse. You can have the best products on the planet but if you treat your customers like shit, like you are, or say why should you trust them, like in the email you sent me, then it wont matter.

$100 order guy and your acting like its a huge deal to do what most vendors do automatically. I have never had a vendor act this way before over such a tiny ass order. It shows a lot.

And its been proven your old way of shipping using post nl has been nothing but bullshit issues. You even had to change the way you ship and there are a few post on it. So nobody’s talking shit buddy.

Not talking shit. Being honest. Your customer service is bullshit and your attitude is worse. You can have the best products on the planet but if you treat your customers like shit, like you are, or say why should you trust them, like in the email you sent me, then it wont matter.

$100 order guy and your acting like its a huge deal to do what most vendors do automatically. I have never had a vendor act this way before over such a tiny ass order. It shows a lot.

And its been proven your old way of shipping using post nl has been nothing but bullshit issues. You even had to change the way you ship and there are a few post on it. So nobody’s talking shit buddy.
you should post some concrete fact, maybe you're just telling lies to get an extra order shipped

@BG pharmaceuticals he is an excellent seller, always precise and punctual and original pharmaceutical quality products

if the package is really blocked, call the shipping location and ask for information, or are you afraid that we have opened the package?

wtf you talking about df
BG is good customer service and sells good meds
the last two PostNL packages arrived successfully without issues 17&19 days both are gooda
you are full of shits !!!!!
stop defaming BG !!!!!

I was spamming @BG pharmaceuticals and he always answered me like within the same day. Asking about alot of products when how the usual bullshit. Always correct and straight to the point I cannot believe he will not reship IF failed(so attitude is a false claim to me), but yes he need to have proof or else you get two packages for the price of one and he loses money. It is still a business remember.... This is my experience received my package in like 9 days.

Prove your claims.
I can not confirm this. I had several orders, total amount spent was way over 1k$. I have never had any problems, he always message me back the same day, he let me knew when he needed time to fulfil bigger orders (like one time I ordered 20x packs of 150IU HMG) and so on.

Just to clarify, his and one more package sent with PostNL are in customs since 1 month and he is 100% certain the package is seized, I am not because of the large sample of packages sent to USA I have. With normal shipping I think there is one lost or seized package and it was before like 8 months. Recently 4 packages were not moving for a month and finally they were delivered.

So I offered him to send the meds again but if he sends me deposit for the reship. If the first package doesn't arrive in 2 months total time I would send him back the deposit. If he gets the first package and the second package starts moving he just refuses it and I also send him the deposit back. He refused those offers so we are waiting for seizure letter now or for the stated time for processing by the customs to pass.

Just to clarify, his and one more package sent with PostNL are in customs since 1 month and he is 100% certain the package is seized, I am not because of the large sample of packages sent to USA I have. With normal shipping I think there is one lost or seized package and it was before like 8 months. Recently 4 packages were not moving for a month and finally they were delivered.

So I offered him to send the meds again but if he sends me deposit for the reship. If the first package doesn't arrive in 2 months total time I would send him back the deposit. If he gets the first package and the second package starts moving he just refuses it and I also send him the deposit back. He refused those offers so we are waiting for seizure letter now or for the stated time for processing by the customs to pass.
Thanks for sharing this, your offer in your second paragraph is more than fair. And he never mentioned that in his posts.

Package received in 9 days, weekend included

I highly recommend, it's not my first order and not the last :)

And perfect customer service, always responds within the day!

ps: sorry for the translation

This is dealt with. BG agreed to wait the 45 days then reship.

For the guy saying I’m looking for free gear you have no clue what you’re talking about. I actually placed another order after this one. Don’t need free drugs buddy.

Not positing emails between me and BG, nor am I posting tracking. That’s just dumb.

Anyway like I said, this was about his old shipping method using postnl. I never had an issue with BG till then. And my issue was with the pack being stuck in actual customs for over a month, actually longer now. For those from the United States that don’t know any time a pack is in customs this long bet your ass you’re never getting it. And if you do I bet it was opened which again you don’t want jt at that point.

Anyway issue is as solved. Again BG agreed to reship after the 45 days. Never doubted the quality of the products he sells just this one shipping issue.

Touchdown and once again BG comes through with great customer service. He really helped me on some items that are not listed in his store. He really went the extra mile for me and had to do some extra running around and checking on things and I really appreciate the extra work I've made several orders with BG and he is perfect. Guys need to be patient with him as he's on a different time zone and sometimes you may be waking him up LOL. Protect this source at all costs.

Last edited:
Another positive experience with BG. Ordered an Ozempic pen with the old express shipping method and for some reason was returned. BG without hesitation offered a refund or reship thru standard shipping. Did the reship and order received in 10 days. Wish all sponsors worked this well