BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

@BG pharmaceuticals Just wanted to let you know that Semax doesn't show up on search, you must manually go to peptides and look for it. Same goes for the other peptides in that category. It was pure luck that I clicked on the non pharma peptides and saw that you had it ...

Express shipping to USA works pretty good, all packages are delivered for now expect one which for some reason is not seized or lost but returned to me.

From almost a month I am shipping the normal packages to USA in a different way which costs me 50% more and I can say it is more reliable than PostNL, doesn't show as posted from Netherlands but Bulgaria/Germany/France, arrives in 14 days +- 2 days. With PostNL there were almost zero problems, except from time to time it took much more time than the usual to arrive. Not that it wasn't the same with the previous courier, just some packages get forever to be processed from the US officials for some reason.

Hello community! I'm posting the hgh and Igf-1 blood tests. Cycle performed with SAIZEN MERCK SERONO 60UI/2.5ML
Duration of the course 6 months at 2ui in the morning and 2ui in the evening before sleep everyday.
Blood sample dated 11/14/2022
Injected 3ui of hgh 2 and a half hours before sampling
This is my second batch of Saizen gh with @BG pharmaceuticals
This supplier has legit and Pharmaceutical Grade gh.. this is my experience

Attachments

• PhotoRoom-20221120_212307_1.jpg
    PhotoRoom-20221120_212307_1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 68
Guys I want to make order but my coinbase wont take my card anymore. Which app i should use for bitcoin that it is easy? I need to order asap. I installed something called cashapp but they put me on waitlist

Can you not fund with your checking account?

I was hesitant to link my checking account to Coinbase at first, so I opened a new checking account and use it only for Coinbase (and only deposit money above the minimum when I plan to send it to Coinbase and use it soon). It's been a few years and no problems, so that hesitancy may have been unwarranted.

@Ilovetren94

Sponsors

Latest posts