BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Check spam folder.
Im not sure how to check spam on this forum smh

Also why would it go to spam we never had issue with DM's can you redm me tracking please. The last msg from you was on Saturday telling me you can ship on the 8th but then I never got any shipping confirmations or tracking

Im not sure how to check spam on this forum smh

Also why would it go to spam we never had issue with DM's can you redm me tracking please. The last msg from you was on Saturday telling me you can ship on the 8th but then I never got any shipping confirmations or tracking
I meant the spam folder in your email, I am sending emails with the tracking that way.

Another package landed. I will be a returning customer.

I ordered express when he was not offering it. There was one condition, no replacement if seized. I accepted the risk and it never came. I accepted the loss and let him know. I took 100% fault and did not want a replacement. I knew and understood the risks and conditions.

He still replaced it with express shipping, even though I accepted the loss. I told him this was not necessary and he should keep his profits. He insisted and 2nd package came without issue.

I consider this source as honest, reliable and highly recommend. I will return.

Thanks

Another package landed. I will be a returning customer.

I ordered express when he was not offering it. There was one condition, no replacement if seized. I accepted the risk and it never came. I accepted the loss and let him know. I took 100% fault and did not want a replacement. I knew and understood the risks and conditions.

He still replaced it with express shipping, even though I accepted the loss. I told him this was not necessary and he should keep his profits. He insisted and 2nd package came without issue.

I consider this source as honest, reliable and highly recommend. I will return.

Thanks
Thanks for that example. BG is a really good dude. He's very fair. I think customers treat him fairly too, and he tries to return that. That's my impression after 10 orders. He's straight up. If he couldn't send it to you again, it would probably be because he had a good reason for it. He probably can't fix every problem like that, but if he can, he will. His intent is to do good. Sometimes I'll throw him an extra $10 or something just because I want to support him. Maybe one day I'll buy him a beer. He's awesome.