BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Anyone else have a pack sitting in customs for over 3 weeks?

I know common sense says it’s not coming and has been seized but bgpharma is telling me he won’t reship unless I pay for a reship and that he usually gives it 90 days for packs to leave customs.

Again obviously I know from experience if it’s been in customs for over 3 weeks it is not coming.

Just curious if anyone else has been dealing with this?

Could you please share with us how do you send those Pfyzer Genotropin GH pens? As far as I know those should be stored at a cold temperature.

Thanks!

Over a month in customs and this guy refuses to reship a measly under hundred dollar order. Plus it’s obviously not just me. I see a lot of shipping issues with him.

You can tell a lot about a vendor by how well they treat customer service issues. This guy refuses to work with me. Again over a month in customs pack is not coming. If anything customs has opened the pack and is looking into it. Which means anyone who excepts an order being this long in customs is an issue in itself.

I’ve never experienced such bad customer service to be honest. I’ve never had a vendor tel me to pay for a reship or wait an undetermined amount of time.

Over a month in customs and this guy refuses to reship a measly under hundred dollar order. Plus it’s obviously not just me. I see a lot of shipping issues with him.

You can tell a lot about a vendor by how well they treat customer service issues. This guy refuses to work with me. Again over a month in customs pack is not coming. If anything customs has opened the pack and is looking into it. Which means anyone who excepts an order being this long in customs is an issue in itself.

I’ve never experienced such bad customer service to be honest. I’ve never had a vendor tel me to pay for a reship or wait an undetermined amount of time.
@BG pharmaceuticals So what's your official wait time for a reship? Will a letter from customs or set amount of time or what? A month doesn't look good.

@BG pharmaceuticals So what's your official wait time for a reship? Will a letter from customs or set amount of time or what? A month doesn't look good.
You don’t always get a letter. I’ve had quite a few small orders just get tossed or lost or who knows what.

It sucks cause he has great products and great prices. But for me customer service is everything.

CBP has 45 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to process the item. CBP has an additional 45 days to notify the recipient if the package is seized. If CBP detains a package, the International Mail Branch will send a letter to the recipient to explain the reason and provide specific contact information for further assistance.

The package is not lost or seized probably, since this almost never did happen. And 4 packages stayed like that for 1 month and got delivered. This is with the old courier, the new one seems much faster, fastest delivery is 10 days and average is 14 days.

Sponsors

Latest posts