BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Just ordered today ovitrelle, but i wanna know does the pen got clicks for dosing? Or do i need to buy some bac water and a vial?

It's not a pen but a one time pre filled syringe with a not detachable needle, so you must buy bac water and a sterile vial. There's no way you could dose 6500IU in 0,5ml solution. I add 1,5ml bac water and 10 units in slin pin give me 325IU.

Anyone used his sopharma clen lately?
Feels report, took 1 tab first day no sides
2 tabs yesterday, no sides
4 tabs today, no sides.
That's 80 micrograms, I should definitely be feeling that. If they were only 15mcg that would be 60mcg and I should still have increased heart rate with that, but nada.
@BG pharmaceuticals have you changed supplier lately? Have any other customers reported issues?

Anyone used his sopharma clen lately?
Feels report, took 1 tab first day no sides
2 tabs yesterday, no sides
4 tabs today, no sides.
That's 80 micrograms, I should definitely be feeling that. If they were only 15mcg that would be 60mcg and I should still have increased heart rate with that, but nada.
@BG pharmaceuticals have you changed supplier lately? Have any other customers reported issues?
Theres been other people in the past reporting the same thing, that Sopharma clenbuterol is fake. Only thing you can do is send it to Janoshik.