• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Big Bear Labs U.S. Domestic

Do you have multiple personality disorder?
You switch between i and we an awful lot.

Truth be told, i believe you're Gemstone rebranded. You realized you had absolutely no clue how to do this the right way, but you couldn't let all that gear go to waste, despite it being filthy and full of contaminants.

You syringe filtered all of it into sealed sterile vials and you're hoping to recoup some of the losses from that asinine attempt at bailing out Pristine's customers.

There's a reason why you opted for sealed sterile vials. Because you don't have the means or the skill to do it the proper way.

You're in way over your head, junior.
Enjoy your very brief stay here at Meso.

Again can’t prove a negative. So arguing over who I’m not isn’t going to work. Sterility is a huge factor and one I did not feel worth skimping on. I’d rather take the “easy” route until I put together something more permanent I feel comfortable with. I’ve acquiesced to everything here to help people feel comfortable.

Again can’t prove a negative. So arguing over who I’m not isn’t going to work. Sterility is a huge factor and one I did not feel worth skimping on. I’d rather take the “easy” route until I put together something more permanent I feel comfortable with. I’ve acquiesced to everything here to help people feel comfortable.

Exactly. You aren't comfortable (skilled) enough to sterilize vials yourself, so you take the easy (idiot proof) path.

Yet you've been doing this for years?
Keep talking, you're making my case for me.

Clearly you’re not understanding. I have the ability to sterilize and crimp. My current set up is still a work in progress. It’s not hard to use alcohol, heat and distilled water. The point I’m making is I wouldn’t want to potentially lose sterility and put someone at risk. I will make future batches (~2 months) with regular vials i sterilize when I finish setting up our brew room.

Clearly you’re not understanding. I have the ability to sterilize and crimp. My current set up is still a work in progress. It’s not hard to use alcohol, heat and distilled water. The point I’m making is I wouldn’t want to potentially lose sterility and put someone at risk. I will make future batches (~2 months) with regular vials i sterilize when I finish setting up our brew room.

You lack the means (cash money) to have a proper setup, so you take the easy (idiot proof) route because your current setup isn't sterile enough to do things properly.

Maybe you should have waited until you were capable of producing a professional looking product before you came here.

Instead you came here with an amateurish and sloppy looking presentation. Go back and look at your pics. Looks like you snapped those pics the moment you were done syringe filtering everything.

Lastly, before i retire for the night. Please use the quote function when replying. i know you know how, but if you want to act dumb and oblivious, i'll treat you as such and write you a tutorial in crayon tomorrow.

You lack the means (cash money) to have a proper setup, so you take the easy (idiot proof) route because your current setup isn't sterile enough to do things properly.

Maybe you should have waited until you were capable of producing a professional looking product before you came here.

Instead you came here with an amateurish and sloppy looking presentation. Go back and look at your pics. Looks like you snapped those pics the moment you were done syringe filtering everything.

Lastly, before i retire for the night. Please use the quote function when replying. i know you know how, but if you want to act dumb and oblivious, i'll treat you as such and write you a tutorial in crayon tomorrow.

Crayons my favorite, fire truck red! Your issue is not the product but rather that I didn’t spend enough? I am trying to expand the lab and yes there is room for improvement. Don’t you want someone who objectively wants to do well while simultaneously making sure your health is a top priority? Don’t you want someone who is willing to invest time and money to make sure it’s done correctly? Someone who is willing to continually test the product so you feel comfortable? I don’t mind staying local but I believe I have a lot to offer the community and want to do my best for you. Yes I could have prettier bottles/labels, that will be coming along but I believe the competitive pricing shows that.

Crayons my favorite, fire truck red! Your issue is not the product but rather that I didn’t spend enough? I am trying to expand the lab and yes there is room for improvement. Don’t you want someone who objectively wants to do well while simultaneously making sure your health is a top priority? Don’t you want someone who is willing to invest time and money to make sure it’s done correctly? Someone who is willing to continually test the product so you feel comfortable? I don’t mind staying local but I believe I have a lot to offer the community and want to do my best for you. Yes I could have prettier bottles/labels, that will be coming along but I believe the competitive pricing shows that.
To answer your questions... NO!

We want a source that’s already at the level you’re trying to exceed to. We don’t want to spend our coins on a amateur home brewer’s sterile vial/ syringe filtered gear, when that home brewer doesn’t invest in their own fuckin brand!
I understand you need funds to grow your business or to expand on things. The amount you have invested in yourself/brand is laughable though.

This shows you’re not ready for the next level. Obviously you’re at the beginner stage that spends his money on dumb shit, instead of investing in materials, testing, ect; so you will appear more professional and more likely to be around for awhile.

If you’re depending on sales from members here to get this ‘start up’ off the ground, then I believe you are greatly mistaken!

If you were even a little successful from sourcing locally why wouldn’t you have put that profit into your brand?
Seeing that you didn’t probably means that you are...

unsuccessful sourcing locally,
Gemstone rebranded,
lying,
scamming,
just another dumbass...

Or ALL OF THE ABOVE! o_O

We are bigbearlabs, I have been brewing for years and selling locally. We use pre sterilized vials because I would rather not risk putting anyone’s health at risk until we have a more permanent solution (wut?). Should we include credit for bloodwork testing or should I offer credit for lab testing only? I am unrelated to that other source and we can’t prove a negative.

Conclusion:
I am disingenuous, I really don’t know what we are doing and I don’t have much experience brewing, nor do we have the money to buy adequate equipment for my lab or to have our products tested.

@MisterSuperGod ok how’d I do?

It's not instead of, it should be in addition to.
You test your product: Providing a baseline.
We test your product: Holding you accountable for said baseline.

It's almost like the guys around here have been nearly writing a step by step guide on how not to fuck up and nobody reads between the lines.

It’s to the point where you can’t even reply to some of these new sources WITHOUT telling them or teaching them something they should already know. I mean shit man, you literally just did it yourself by explaining to him how product testing works.

This is my idea, and I know I told @BigBaldBeardGuy about it and if my terrible memory remembers correctly I think he agreed with me.

The next source that pops in here and has zero testing shouldn’t even be vetted. Their post should have zero questions, concerns, or accusations from anyone here. The only thing people should say is “testing or gtfo.”

This might be entirely unrealistic because I know it’s suuuuuuper hard to refrain from commenting on a moronic UGL intro post, but it would help establish the testing standard and it would make meso less appealing to garbage sources who are trying to sell their shitty gear.

Anyways...

We are bigbearlabs, I have been brewing for years and selling locally. We use pre sterilized vials because I would rather not risk putting anyone’s health at risk until we have a more permanent solution (wut?). Should we include credit for bloodwork testing or should I offer credit for lab testing only? I am unrelated to that other source and we can’t prove a negative.

Conclusion:
I am disingenuous, I really don’t know what we are doing and I don’t have much experience brewing, nor do we have the money to buy adequate equipment for my lab or to have our products tested.

@MisterSuperGod ok how’d I do?
To answer your questions... NO!

We want a source that’s already at the level you’re trying to exceed to. We don’t want to spend our coins on a amateur home brewer’s sterile vial/ syringe filtered gear, when that home brewer doesn’t invest in their own fuckin brand!
I understand you need funds to grow your business or to expand on things. The amount you have invested in yourself/brand is laughable though.

This shows you’re not ready for the next level. Obviously you’re at the beginner stage that spends his money on dumb shit, instead of investing in materials, testing, ect; so you will appear more professional and more likely to be around for awhile.

If you’re depending on sales from members here to get this ‘start up’ off the ground, then I believe you are greatly mistaken!

If you were even a little successful from sourcing locally why wouldn’t you have put that profit into your brand?
Seeing that you didn’t probably means that you are...

unsuccessful sourcing locally,
Gemstone rebranded,
lying,
scamming,
just another dumbass...

Or ALL OF THE ABOVE! o_O
Exactly. You aren't comfortable (skilled) enough to sterilize vials yourself, so you take the easy (idiot proof) path.

Yet you've been doing this for years?
Keep talking, you're making my case for me.

You guys are on top of it...worst case this is a gemmy rebrand...
sad thing is that BEST case this is Sherlock labs aka swole guacamole/git swole the disgraced former SST mod rebrand. Garbage either way, boys!

This isn’t a large lab this is a small operation and our prices show that. You guys want more testing done and I’ll get that done as well. Giving you guys more options is good for the open market. Success at the local level without drawing attention. Wanting to increase sales safely is why Meso was the choice. Investment into ourselves is from more raws and slowly building a better and permanent solution for a brew room. There will be no shortcuts taken, I’ve been on here and SST I’ve seen what unsterile gear can do.

Wanting to increase sales safely is why Meso was the choice.

Can you elaborate on this?

You do realize that MESO is google-indexed so if anyone types in “Big Bear Labs” your thread here will show up. How is choosing to be here “safe”?

A password protected private board would certainly be safer.

Safer by not having customers physically see me or physically hand them illegal goods or know who I am. By using Tor and BTC(converting crypto) I can stay much more anonymous

This is exactly why I joined this board in the first place. The vetting here is truly amazing and the members are so knowledgeable and keep things on the level. It amazes me lately when I see a post by a new member saying they searched for hours here for a source and then just ask to be given a legit source. You guys lay everything out so well in these source threads. You guys truly provide a great public service to this community.

You guys are on top of it...worst case this is a gemmy rebrand...
sad thing is that BEST case this is Sherlock labs aka swole guacamole/git swole the disgraced former SST mod rebrand. Garbage either way, boys!
Sherlock was never swole guacamole lol... That was a giant meme

Safer by not having customers physically see me or physically hand them illegal goods or know who I am. By using Tor and BTC(converting crypto) I can stay much more anonymous
I personally would consider in person steroid dealing a bit “safer” than doing it online, ESPECIALLY considering the volume of sales you would be doing if you were a successful source on Meso. Sure, you lose anonymity when you do it in person, but you don’t need to import kilos upon kilos of raws and ship 100’s of packages or more weekly. I’m sure there’s a lot more that can go wrong with that vs. seeing a few gym bro’s a couple times a week..