BigTomJ's Training and Everything Log

BigTomJ

Whats up Meso.

In the past, on other forums, I had a couple long running personal logs for training, nutrition, protocol ect.
I figured with the start of this next off season push this week, id get back into running a log.

Ill cover my daily training, check in updates, changes, drug protocol, and sprinkle a couple physique updates and training videos in when inspiration dictates I do so.

As of this week Nutrition is as follows:
321p 615c 60f High Days
338p 470c 79f low days
312p 305c 77f off days

As of this week Training is as follows:

Mon- legs 1
Tues- pull 1, arms
Wed-OFF
Thurs- legs 2
Fri- Pull 2
Sat- push, arms
Sun- OFF

The real focus of this push is lower body size.

This push will last all the way up until my wedding in September and will be the most aggressive ive pushed on the drug side.
As of this week PEDs are:
700 test
525 Primo
6IU GH split AM/PM

in two weeks will be:
875 test
525 primo
420 NPP
6iu GH

Beyond that we will continue to scale things as needed throughout the summer.

Stay tuned for leg day 1 tonight

Monday check ins and leg day.
2 weeks into the blast and sitting at 251.2 this AM fasted.

Still keeping body comp nice and mostly lean, I personally lose a lot of QOL and my training suffers heavily if I lety BF creep much higher than this.

VideoCapture_20240513-080111.jpgVideoCapture_20240513-080158.jpgVideoCapture_20240513-080318.jpgVideoCapture_20240513-080349.jpg

Leg day
First week experimenting with new movement order with the hack squat last, it used to be right after extensions and going balls to the wall on hack would fry my CNS and lower back too much to really dig into the other big movements.
So now hacks are done with a narrow stance, paused and the bottom, slow and controlled, but with significantly lighter weight since my low back and CNS just can't handle it right now.

FitNotes Workout - Monday 13th May 2024

** Seated Leg Curl Machine **
3s negative
- 190.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 190.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 190.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Leg Extension Machine **
Warmup
- 130.0 lbs x 20 reps
Working sets
- 210.0 lbs x 15 reps
- 210.0 lbs x 14 reps
Top set with immediate drop set
- 250.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 130.0 lbs x 14 reps

** Single Leg Press **
Workup sets
- 90.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 180.0 lbs x 10 reps
Working sets, full ROM, paused at the bottom
- 225.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 225.0 lbs x 9 reps

** Stiff-Legged Deadlift **
Workup sets
- 135.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 225.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 315.0 lbs x 5 reps
Working set, failure, dead stop at the bottom, only up about 3/4 of the way to keep tension on hams
- 405.0 lbs x 7 reps

** Adductor Machine **
Double rest paused sets, 10s rest in stretched position between
- 200.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 200.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 200.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 200.0 lbs x 9 reps
- 200.0 lbs x 4 reps
- 200.0 lbs x 2 reps

** Hack Squat **
Warmup
- 10 reps
- 225.0 lbs x 10 reps
Working sets
- 405.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 405.0 lbs x 8 reps

Good luck bro I’ll be following along. Perfect timing cause I’m a similar weight, eat almost same macros (Justin Harris diet), similar workout split (ppl 2 on 1 off) and just added npp to my test primo cycle lol

Curious what’s your height?

Good luck bro I’ll be following along. Perfect timing cause I’m a similar weight, eat almost same macros (Justin Harris diet), similar workout split (ppl 2 on 1 off) and just added npp to my test primo cycle lol

Curious what’s your height?
Small world lmao test primo npp or test mast npp has been my go to for a long time, you're sure to like it.

I'm between 6' and 6'1

Leg day
First week experimenting with new movement order with the hack squat last, it used to be right after extensions and going balls to the wall on hack would fry my CNS and lower back too much to really dig into the other big movements.
So now hacks are done with a narrow stance, paused and the bottom, slow and controlled, but with significantly lighter weight since my low back and CNS just can't handle it right now.

FitNotes Workout - Monday 13th May 2024

** Seated Leg Curl Machine **
3s negative
- 190.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 190.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 190.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Leg Extension Machine **
Warmup
- 130.0 lbs x 20 reps
Working sets
- 210.0 lbs x 15 reps
- 210.0 lbs x 14 reps
Top set with immediate drop set
- 250.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 130.0 lbs x 14 reps

** Single Leg Press **
Workup sets
- 90.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 180.0 lbs x 10 reps
Working sets, full ROM, paused at the bottom
- 225.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 225.0 lbs x 9 reps

** Stiff-Legged Deadlift **
Workup sets
- 135.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 225.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 315.0 lbs x 5 reps
Working set, failure, dead stop at the bottom, only up about 3/4 of the way to keep tension on hams
- 405.0 lbs x 7 reps

** Adductor Machine **
Double rest paused sets, 10s rest in stretched position between
- 200.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 200.0 lbs x 5 reps
- 200.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 200.0 lbs x 9 reps
- 200.0 lbs x 4 reps
- 200.0 lbs x 2 reps

** Hack Squat **
Warmup
- 10 reps
- 225.0 lbs x 10 reps
Working sets
- 405.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 405.0 lbs x 8 reps
Legs 2x a week, split the routine, posterior day and anterior day. Compounds first then Accecories second, Calfs on both days, legs always after a rest day.

This has worked well for me. If we switched half our torsos we would be set, lol. I need a better upper body. Especially chest.

Exited to follow dude. Do you have any idea what your bf is in these pics? For how long were you cruising/trt prior?

Twice per week legs for me works the best, one is quad focused and the other hammies. I'm getting old now and i prefer starting with adductors, extensions, curls and calfs and then move on to my main exersice which would be a squat variation for day one and a deadlift variation for day 2, then followed by a different type of press depending on the day. I'm trying to get the most while lifting less, i wish i could be again 23 and start squatting plate by plate without even warming up lol

Exited to follow dude. Do you have any idea what your bf is in these pics? For how long were you cruising/trt prior?

Twice per week legs for me works the best, one is quad focused and the other hammies. I'm getting old now and i prefer starting with adductors, extensions, curls and calfs and then move on to my main exersice which would be a squat variation for day one and a deadlift variation for day 2, then followed by a different type of press depending on the day. I'm trying to get the most while lifting less, i wish i could be again 23 and start squatting plate by plate without even warming up lol
I'd be just guessing but I'd say like 13ish% just to pull a number out of my ass.

I was cruising on 125mg since before Christmas, I dislocated a rib and cut that blast off short.

Yeah I hear you there, I'm 31 now, getting old sucks

Hey Tom,

Awesome log so far. Love the detail and structure. Your work ethic and patience will take you further than you know.

I recall you’re in the tri state area and worked with Steve as a coach (could be wrong due to prep brain right now lol)? Steve and I go way back if so, great guy and coach.

Hey Tom,

Awesome log so far. Love the detail and structure. Your work ethic and patience will take you further than you know.

I recall you’re in the tri state area and worked with Steve as a coach (could be wrong due to prep brain right now lol)? Steve and I go way back if so, great guy and coach.
Yeah im still working with Steve. hes actually from the next town over from me.
hes a good dude

Back