Blood work questions

Dizzy

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Well I need your guys help on understanding my post bloods. This first picture is my prebloods natty. My bloods before I ever pinned one timeIMG_0169.PNG
Now here are my post bloods from my third cycle. This cycle was a 12 week cycle
Week 1-4 30mg dbol
Week 1-8 600mg of test E
8-12 600mg of test p
I switched to the short ester the last 4 weeks so I could Pct quicker. Pct started one week after my last pin of test p.
I ran clomid and nolva for Pct for 4 weeks. This blood work is two weeks after Pct is done. I got my bloods done yesterday a few hours after hitting the gym.
IMG_0168.PNG
Any input would help. I don't know why my test is so high and my estrogen is so high from my natty bloods. I guessing my test is up because I was at the gym a few hours before I'm not sure.

Does it matter that my last two cycles I was fine after 2 weeks after Pct? My bloods looked nothing like this

Same batch of SERMs? Could be one dosed less than another and you had less in your system or any other number of things b

Same batch of SERMs? Could be one dosed less than another and you had less in your system or any other number of things b
It's the same batch as last time. But I'm sure your right. Might be other factors involved. I'll just wait a few more weeks and get it done again.

IMG_0307.PNG Okay fellas did my blood work again. Here it is post cycle bloods. Does it look like I've recovered all the way. My beginning post at the top had my pre bloods

Last edited:
Question guys. the post blood are you suppose to do it before PCT or after? 2 weeks after last pin? or after you completely finish PCT?

Thanks much

Question guys. the post blood are you suppose to do it before PCT or after? 2 weeks after last pin? or after you completely finish PCT?

Thanks much

Optimally, you'd do it a week or so into pct to see how you're responding to the pct and if the stuff you have is legit. Then, 4-6wks after pct is done you'd check again to gauge how pct went.

Most people just do the 4-6wks after.

Optimally, you'd do it a week or so into pct to see how you're responding to the pct and if the stuff you have is legit. Then, 4-6wks after pct is done you'd check again to gauge how pct

Most people just do the 4-6wks after.
I was thinking to do blood 2 to 3 weeks after last pin to see if my test has drop to normal or below normal before starting PCT then maybe do what you said. then another blood 1 week during PCT and another 4 weeks after PCT.

You think that is best?

I was thinking to do blood 2 to 3 weeks after last pin to see if my test has drop to normal or below normal before starting PCT then maybe do what you said. then another blood 1 week during PCT and another 4 weeks after PCT.

You think that is best?

Sounds fine although if you wait enough time to start PCT depending on the ester that first blood isn't really needed.

Sounds fine although if you wait enough time to start PCT depending on the ester that first blood isn't really needed.
Well since I'm on 500mg of test E a week and if I wait 5 half life in 21 days after last pin it should be good to start PCT. test should be out of my system by then

A bit of topic but how much protein are you consuming? Reason I ask is your BUN has been high each blood and your Bili was high all but one.

Back