[Bloodwork] **Female** Testosterone Prop 5mg ED (pre-cycle/4th week/5th week)

RThoads

Subscriber
With her permission, I am posting a very close friend’s bloodwork with the intentions of:
1) give our community more data regarding female usage, and
2) to get her some feedback and information for her (she did not want to join or post herself).
3) get a discussion going so we can all learn more.

Cycle:
5mg ED Test Prop

Her cycle is simply 5mg ED test prop slin pin subQ (the pharmacom P100 from a couple months ago which, according to the results posted on anaboliclabs may be a little under 100mg/mL; therefore, her actual dosage may be slightly under 5mg ED).

Background:
She is middle-aged approx mid 40s.
Very recently (this year) hit menopause.
Two previous cycles many months ago:
--one 4 week with andriol caps, and one 6 week Var 5-10mg ED (good results).
ZERO alcohol, OTC or other drugs, and no smoking – completely 100% clean lifestyle (entire life).
Great diet and workout dedication.

Her experience thus far:
She reports drastic increase in sex drive (and related effects such as wetness and sensitivity which have all been cited as positives and desirable effects).
Increased sense of well-being and mood.
ZERO effects upon voice.
ZERO clitoral enlargement.
Only a mild increase in gym performance.
Bodyweight increase of about 6-7 lb in 4 weeks (looks leaner though in my opinion).
Overall, she very much likes the cycle and would like to be “on” all the time if it were possible.

Direct your attention to her TT, E2, hemocrit, and liver values; what confuses us, and what prompted her to get her a third bloodwork in the 5th week, is that her TT value is huge for 5 mg ED (35 mg /week).

She went to another lab one week after those first mid-cycle bloods just to verify the results – and then even more confusion here as her liver values had risen in just one week (nothing was changed or added—nothing at all).

How can her TT be so high on just 5mg ED?
Anyone have any links to reputable female users and bloodwork results to show others' dosage to TT constellations?

And what would make liver value go up so much from 4th week to 5th week when they were great on pre- to 4th week bloods?

Pre-Cycle results (LabCorp):
TT =
7 ng/dL
E2 = <5 ng/dL
Hemocrit = 44.7 (note females’ reference range is lower than males’)
AST = 23
ALT = 25
5EicyeQ.jpg

Week 4 results (LabCorp):
TT =
592 ng/dL (HOW so high?! So we scheduled another testing)
E2 = 25 ng/dL
Hemocrit = 44.3 (unchanged)
AST = 22 (improved?)
ALT = 20 (improved? – I point out because of follow week’s results)
nEHKAkV.jpg

Week 5 results (Quest):
TT =
611 ng/dL (confirmed very high result)
E2 = 29 ng/dL
Hemocrit = 45.4 (High)
AST = 85 (HIGH-- one week later so much higher?)
ALT = 44 (HIGH)
95pcjua.jpg

Thanks for sharing RT.:)

I've been working on my reading so if I missed it I'm sorry, but when was the blood drawn after last pin?

Thanks for sharing RT.:)

I've been working on my reading so if I missed it I'm sorry, but when was the blood drawn after last pin?

Sorry, I do not think I did list that -- my mistake.
She pins every day (ED) before bed.
Bloods would have been approximately 12 hours after the last pin.

I hate to question ya bc you're a smart FM'er, but are you 100% sure there was only 5mg in the slin pins??

I hate to question ya bc you're a smart FM'er, but are you 100% sure there was only 5mg in the slin pins??

haha no problem! yeah, I thought the same :p

But for sure only 5mg (the prop is 100mg/mL so each "iu" should be 1mg -- she draws to the 5th tick mark on a slin pin). She uses a small 1/2 cc pin (very easy to see each little marking) and I even had her show me how she draws because those first results blew me away. Then I concluded it must have been a lab error--so she ordered from another lab.

Do females not metabolize test the same? I just do not get it... According to Anabolic labs, if anything, it would have been underdone. I ran prop from the same batch (even same order) and my results were mild.

Holy hell man thats high are you sure she is dosing properly not that it means much but ifnyou use the rule of 10x for good test she should be way under 300 or even 200

Holy hell man thats high are you sure she is dosing properly not that it means much but ifnyou use the rule of 10x for good test she should be way under 300 or even 200

yes! and that is what I thought also. I urged her to go get the second bloodwork because I just said "that is not at all possible...."
Also, oddly very few if any sides and only a very slight increase in the gym (just normal natty progress IMO on everything other than Flat Bench which did see a decent % jump).

I did so much searching, but there just is not a lot of good info about females.
I am not able to find if they metabolize differently (does test build up in their system?).
Also, I only find a few very incomplete old females logs on various sites -- nothing with real facts or bloodworks etc.

Anyone have any links to other female testosterone usage bloods? It would be greatly appreciated to have a look at someone else results.

The only thing I can say is females are very sensitive. Does anyone know how much test they prescribe post menopausal woman? I'm not sure. I imagine you couldn't compare woman and men in this case. But I really don't know

Idk man maybe going through menopause has something to do with it....but Ima just throwing shit out there.

Paging @Dr JIM

Honestly, at 600 that is what my Endo wants me at for TRT -- I would think she would be for sure experiencing some serious sides and strength at that level. I am wondering if they use the same testing for females? Like how men do not get as accurate E2 values if we do not get the sensitive testing; maybe they used a test for females' testosterone that is too sensitive (my apology I am ignorant and this might not be relevant as maybe the testing method is listed).

Well, that is why I post. Hope we all learn something. Also, we need to start somewhere with getting hard numbers and data going for females because I just could not find reliable reports from actual users.

Last edited:
oh I forgot also, the jump in liver values confuses me more than anything.

4 weeks on and the liver values were slightly lower than pre- bloods. Then, a sudden jump in one week? I asked her and she said she ate clean and no drinking and thanksgiving etc -- nothing changed in her diet or supplements according to her.

I am at a loss; she says she feels great and dose not want to discontinue usage yet because her lack of any negative sides and overall positive experience so far.
I advised she stop asap.
She is an adult, her own person, and as such can make her own choices -- but do you agree with me that she should stop now?

Is subQ in and out quicker? So it enter the bloods quicker thus making a higher reading.

If she is using a 50 mL=1/2cc slin pin. correct? wouldn't each iu equal 2 mg? But even so at 10 mg, it is still high.

yes, for sure she is using the 1/2 cc pins (I got them for her).
sorry, pic may not be clear enough but they only go up to 50 iu (0.5 mL)-- so each tick is still the same as a 1 cc pin. Each tick should be 1 mg at this concentration and she for sure draws up to the "5." The issue is something other than dosage error.

cJHiVrD.jpg

I am at a loss; she says she feels great and dose not want to discontinue usage yet because her lack of any negative sides and overall positive experience so far.
I advised she stop asap.
She is an adult, her own person, and as such can make her own choices -- but do you agree with me that she should stop now?

Naw man I don't agree with ya on that...let her ride it out. Just like ya said she's old enough.

yes, for sure she is using the 1/2 cc pins (I got them for her).
sorry, pic may not be clear enough but they only go up to 50 iu (0.5 mL)-- so each tick is still the same as a 1 cc pin. Each tick should be 1 mg at this concentration and she for sure draws up to the "5." The issue is something other than dosage error.

cJHiVrD.jpg
I realized this, so I deleted that post lol.

haha it got me thinking so much that I just texted and had her send me a pic of the vial I gave her because I got worried maybe I just grabbed the wrong thing (a test-E 300 would have explained it). But nope, it is for sure the prop, Test P100.

So that is every detail I can think of. Hey, thank you for all the replies so far--each is really appreciated, thanks.

The only thing I can say is females are very sensitive. Does anyone know how much test they prescribe post menopausal woman? I'm not sure. I imagine you couldn't compare woman and men in this case. But I really don't know

Bc PMP are often deficient in E-2 that's what their supplementation consists of. For those w "low TT" and libido low dose TT may also be used.

As far as this gals TT level in the 600ng/dl range using roughly 50 mg of TT a week why are you gents so shocked!

Her dose is NOW on level with the natural weekly secretion for males and what's the range of TT for normal adult males....

Also God forbid I say it but it's also possible the T-p she's using has a higher concentration than what's on the label, and even a 50mg/ml difference could effect levels in her range.

Last edited:
Bc PMP are often deficient in E-2 that's what their supplementation consists of. For those w "low TT" and libido low dose TT may also be used.

As far as this gals TT level in the 600ng/dl range using roughly 50 mg of TT a week why are you gents so shocked!

Her dose is NOW on level with the natural weekly secretion for males and what's the range of TT for normal adult males....

Thank you for your input here.
What is your opinion regarding her sudden jump in lever enzyme values (assuming she is accurate and nothing has changed in her diet/supplements/lifestyle)?
Can that much of a change from week-4 to week-5 be the result of the high testosterone levels alone?
Finally, in your opinion, are those values at a level to be of serious concern and warrant discontinuation?