[Bloodwork] **Female** Testosterone Prop 5mg ED (pre-cycle/4th week/5th week)

Yes subQ apparently keeps levels even and no spikes which is beneficial to women since we are so sensitive to sides and respond so well on small doses. although I usually thought doing subQ would be better to do every few days versus ed.

Also, masters physique. .. that makes more sense of the dose choice...

Has she tried gh at low doses just for the well being and youthful purposes?
we're looking at hgh for my girl. what type of experience have you had with it

some bhrt docs prescribe spironolactane to combat the virilization sides of prescribed test.

we're looking at hgh for my girl. what type of experience have you had with it
Well I have experience with hgh for several reasons. I've been on it for few years before and currently.

First it was for recovery from injuries which I can tell you it worked like magic.

Second, the last few years I've been on it for overall well being, youthfulness and fat burning capabilities as well as recovery.

I've been taking 1iu a day and I know it works well... my own hairdresser and nail girl noticed changes in my skin, nails and hair... her exact words were that they grow healthier, my skin tone even and glowing (I barely ever wear any make up and people ask me if I do or what I do to get such good skin) plus I look way younger than I am. I'm in my late 30's and look like early 20's in person.

Plus I had surgery recently which I recovered pretty fast. It took me out of the gym for few months but I haven't set myself back at all.

So yes I highly recommend it!

Ok thanks. That's interesting. I've worked with several physique girls but haven't payed with test myself (not in my goals book, I'm level down in figure and haven't had the need to go that route)... she's got an interesting cycle based on mostly peptides as well as a high dose of test. So this is quite interesting to follow. The girls that I know have done test with other compounds and obviously lower levels and they compete at national level as well so no newbies there.

You say she is physique... what are her appearance goals besides the ones you listed on well being etc?

http://contest.bodybuilding.com/bio/1290/ (Juliana Malacarne) / DLB type of look.

She is obviously much older and not anywhere near that level, but I can honestly say she looks at least 10 years younger than her actual age. In conversations we notice many time that people much younger assume she is younger than them (based upon their comments) and then if actuall age is brought up they simply do not believe her :D haha I wish I had that problem--I might look older than I am.

She did not even start training until she was 40, and has built a really good foundation at about 5'9" 175 lb and under 20% BF (the cheap hand help electro-resistance testers put her at 19% during clean bulking). Most of those gains were all achieved on the first few years 100% natural with just simply brutal 2-3 hr sessions MWF fullbody powerlifting style program, BIG clean eating, and extreme dedication.

I wish I could get her to join here as I think she would enjoy it once she gave it a try.
Normal friends and family are NOT supportive and do not at all understand -- if she is excited about a big PR or a great workout, they just go silent and pause for a moment before moving to a new topic--pisses me off. However, she is not comfortable to post pics or info online at he moment so I made a this thread to get info to help her and others (with her permission and obviously assured her I cropped the bloodworks, we do not give out personal info her). Maybe one day I get here to make a log here--it would be good for her and help others get more info.

One thing I will point out though, everyone refers to her cycle as basically
50 mg /week.
However, she is only running 35 mg /week.
While +/- 15 mg will not seem like anything to most of us men (I bet some even measure sloppy when they draw and get a =/- 10 mg variance from pin-to-pin),
At her female dosage 50mg is 43% more than 35mg.
43% is a big difference!

So just to clarify for accuracy of anyone that will base their own usage on info here, she runs 35mg each week (5mg ED) not 50mg.

http://contest.bodybuilding.com/bio/1290/ (Juliana Malacarne) / DLB type of look.

She is obviously much older and not anywhere near that level, but I can honestly say she looks at least 10 years younger than her actual age. In conversations we notice many time that people much younger assume she is younger than them (based upon their comments) and then if actuall age is brought up they simply do not believe her :D haha I wish I had that problem--I might look older than I am.

She did not even start training until she was 40, and has built a really good foundation at about 5'9" 175 lb and under 20% BF (the cheap hand help electro-resistance testers put her at 19% during clean bulking). Most of those gains were all achieved on the first few years 100% natural with just simply brutal 2-3 hr sessions MWF fullbody powerlifting style program, BIG clean eating, and extreme dedication.

I wish I could get her to join here as I think she would enjoy it once she gave it a try.
Normal friends and family are NOT supportive and do not at all understand -- if she is excited about a big PR or a great workout, they just go silent and pause for a moment before moving to a new topic--pisses me off. However, she is not comfortable to post pics or info online at he moment so I made a this thread to get info to help her and others (with her permission and obviously assured her I cropped the bloodworks, we do not give out personal info her). Maybe one day I get here to make a log here--it would be good for her and help others get more info.
Ahhh yes! Shredded to the bone physique girls.

It would great if she joined... she could learn a lot and we can learn from her... there aren't enough females on the boards.

Plus there is a ton of support on the boards too... if anything... take it in baby steps... ask her to email me so we can chat

One thing I will point out though, everyone refers to her cycle as basically
50 mg /week.
However, she is only running 35 mg /week.
While +/- 15 mg will not seem like anything to most of us men (I bet some even measure sloppy when they draw and get a =/- 10 mg variance from pin-to-pin),
At her female dosage 50mg is 43% more than 35mg.
43% is a big difference!

So just to clarify for accuracy of anyone that will base their own usage on info here, she runs 35mg each week (5mg ED) not 50mg.
Yes that's true! Also 35mg is 10mg over the typical I suggest that women work up to. 50mg would clearly make sense why her bloods are so high....

Well I have experience with hgh for several reasons. I've been on it for few years before and currently.

First it was for recovery from injuries which I can tell you it worked like magic.

Second, the last few years I've been on it for overall well being, youthfulness and fat burning capabilities as well as recovery.

I've been taking 1iu a day and I know it works well... my own hairdresser and nail girl noticed changes in my skin, nails and hair... her exact words were that they grow healthier, my skin tone even and glowing (I barely ever wear any make up and people ask me if I do or what I do to get such good skin) plus I look way younger than I am. I'm in my late 30's and look like early 20's in person.

Plus I had surgery recently which I recovered pretty fast. It took me out of the gym for few months but I haven't set myself back at all.

So yes I highly recommend it!
Thanks GG, are you using generic or pharma

Thanks GG, are you using generic or pharma
I get them from my lab. I used to have Pharma (teva) but after comparing the two...the tests came back nearly identical...so no more Pharma. Lol they aren't generic... I go between Rip and kigtropin... I seen posts in the past about them and some people claim they aren't legit but I think it's the source people get them from. Cause mine always tested nearly identical so I know they are legit

I get them from my lab. I used to have Pharma (teva) but after comparing the two...the tests came back nearly identical...so no more Pharma. Lol they aren't generic... I go between Rip and kigtropin... I seen posts in the past about them and some people claim they aren't legit but I think it's the source people get them from. Cause mine always tested nearly identical so I know they are legit
thanks GG, I'd like to go generic for her, but I've heard so many horror stories about them. Also, right now, my girl is running 30 mg a week of equipoise, she likes it alot more than anavar.

thanks GG, I'd like to go generic for her, but I've heard so many horror stories about them. Also, right now, my girl is running 30 mg a week of equipoise, she likes it alot more than anavar.
No problem... yes I truly believe that sometimes Pharma is NOT the best way to go. That's my opinion and based on my experience. And I'm very happy with the ones I have.

EQ is great too... great WITH var too! Both are a long term cycles in order to see and get full results... that's a good dose too... I wouldn't go higher than 50mg a week... how long has she been on it?

No problem... yes I truly believe that sometimes Pharma is NOT the best way to go. That's my opinion and based on my experience. And I'm very happy with the ones I have.

EQ is great too... great WITH var too! Both are a long term cycles in order to see and get full results... that's a good dose too... I wouldn't go higher than 50mg a week... how long has she been on it?
about three weeks, she's 5'4 117 lbs, and it created a leanness in a couple of weeks that was very surprising. seems to tolerate it better than the anavar as well, but she noticed strength gains with anavar alot sooner

about three weeks, she's 5'4 117 lbs, and it created a leanness in a couple of weeks that was very surprising. seems to tolerate it better than the anavar as well, but she noticed strength gains with anavar alot sooner
Oh that's interesting... pretty fast for her. Yes eq will give her more stamina and endurance at the gym and cardio where var doesn't have that. Var also takes A LONG time to notice for most people and you gotta run it for a while...this 8 week var cycle thing as some believe isn't long enough for var... you gotta run at least 16 weeks... I've ran it even longer... 8-10 weeks is when I'm actually seeing changes... not before that...so why stop! Lol

thanks alot gg, hard to find someone as knowledgeable as you willing to share info for other women.

thanks alot gg, hard to find someone as knowledgeable as you willing to share info for other women.
No problem! Anytime.
There is just so little information out there for us that we almost have to do "trial and error" sometimes and see what happens... but I've tried MANY compounds and if I can help some ladies based on my knowledge and experience then I'm game!

And if she still wants more and no undesirable sides... you can go up to 50mg eq a week and a max 20mg var but do it gradually....

The only thing I can say is females are very sensitive. Does anyone know how much test they prescribe post menopausal woman? I'm not sure. I imagine you couldn't compare woman and men in this case. But I really don't know
My wife is on mid life hormones, Depo-Testadiol 1shot IM every 20-28days...it consist of 50mg Test Cyp and 2mg Estradiol... and she rubs .5mgs transdermal estrogen on skin daily. Day 22 and she likes it...i have some andriol on the way-i have heard of women mixing this product and androgel in here and there for energy and libido..