Bloodwork health markers on current blast

Do you take NAC? My liver enzymes were always high but less than 10 points over before trt. My doctor even made me get an ultrasound one time and he saw fatty liver. I was able to reverse the fatty liver in about 6 months when I returned. I kind of changed my diet I was doing some stupid ass s*** before about 6 years ago eating bacon and cheese on that stupid keto diet. Elevated liver enzymes can also be a sign of fatty liver disease and yes you don't have to be fat to get it ...it's just if you consume a lot of calories even sometimes your liver just can't process all the fat. Well after getting on trt I discovered NAC... my doctor actually recommended it at Viking alternative. He was trying to sell his version for $50 LOL but I told him I couldn't afford it and he told me where I could get NAC and just take 1,000 mg or 1200 mg a day. Since I discovered NAC I have never had an elevated liver enzyme lab and this is someone who probably had 20 of them elevated in the past. I took Tudca also but I've run out of it a few times and only took the NAC before my labs ...and I think it's the NAC doing all the work cuz everything still came back normal. I use the nutricost brand. The government has been trying to make it illegal sending threatening letters so they quit making the big tub of powder for a while but I think they're making it again cuz I just scored a huge tub of it off of eBay for $50.

Last edited:
Some people say it doesn't work but I think maybe they got the wrong brand or something. This is literally given to patients in the emergency room when they come in with liver poisoning from acetaminophen.

Attachments

• J.jpg
    J.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 15
Some people say it doesn't work but I think maybe they got the wrong brand or something. This is literally given to patients in the emergency room when they come in with liver poisoning from acetaminophen.
So you seen a significant drop in your ALT and AST and the only change you made was adding in NAC?

If I had fatty liver disease wouldn’t my ALT and AST be even higher? According to the attachment I googled the ALT is significantly higher than AST when you have fatty liver disease.

Attachments

• 6A9A3510-1A6F-425C-A0AE-565D5558E1BB.png
    6A9A3510-1A6F-425C-A0AE-565D5558E1BB.png
    520.3 KB · Views: 8
Don’t use nutricost.

But yes, 50-100 typically isn’t fatty liver but in rare cases. My doc isn’t worried so long as they aren’t over ~3x normal. A hard training session followed by bloodwork the next morning will show elevated enzymes.

Don’t use nutricost.

But yes, 50-100 typically isn’t fatty liver but in rare cases. My doc isn’t worried so long as they aren’t over ~3x normal. A hard training session followed by bloodwork the next morning will show elevated enzymes.

Haha yeah I figured and I train balls to the wall 6 days a week all working sets RPE 7-10.

Side question, is there something wrong with Nutricost? I have taurine from them, is it bunk?

Haha yeah I figured and I train balls to the wall 6 days a week all working sets RPE 7-10.

Side question, is there something wrong with Nutricost? I have taurine from them, is it bunk?
I just try to avoid the absolute cheapest of anything. And supplement quality even in fucking protein is suspect.

My current AST:ALT is 1.05, so does that mean no fatty liver?
To diagnose fatty liver you got to get an ultrasound. I mean it can throw your liver just a little out of whack or it can throw it away out of whack if it gets worse I mean people can die from it eventually. If you just have mild fatty liver it can just be raised like 10 or 20 points

I just try to avoid the absolute cheapest of anything. And supplement quality even in fucking protein is suspect.
I know everyone hates on Nutricost but it's the first brand I tried and it worked. So I just stuck with that brand because there is a lot of bunk in NAC out there. I know it works because it has lowered my liver enzymes on the last 20 or so blood tests.

I've used this before when all the nutricost was sold out and it worked great as well. They claim that it's used in some hospitals so I don't know. I've got the blood work to prove that it works though so I trust it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221110-212527_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20221110-212527_eBay.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 12
I know everyone hates on Nutricost but it's the first brand I tried and it worked. So I just stuck with that brand because there is a lot of bunk in NAC out there. I know it works because it has lowered my liver enzymes on the last 20 or so blood tests.
I’m not saying their NAC is bad, just that lower cost is typically achieved with lower QA/QC, and I prefer to avoid that is all.

Consumer lab tested all of these Brands and said every single brand contain the exact amount claimed on the label.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221110-214858_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221110-214858_Chrome.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20221110-214851_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221110-214851_Chrome.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 14
To diagnose fatty liver you got to get an ultrasound. I mean it can throw your liver just a little out of whack or it can throw it away out of whack if it gets worse I mean people can die from it eventually. If you just have mild fatty liver it can just be raised like 10 or 20 points

One thing I haven’t done much of is orals. Even this last run I was only on the Anavar for 4 weeks and the halo at 10mg/day for a week. Other than that I did an 8 week cycle of Anavar last year. That’s literally all I’ve done for orals.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back