Bloodwork Help

Revelations1

Recently pulled bloods currently running 400 mg test e per week. Been b&c for a while; about to bring test back down to 150-200mg per week and add in some hcg. I have aromasin, nolvadex, and hcg on hand. Any suggestions on how i can bring up fsh and lh as well as dialing in estradiol? The liver values im already working on; tudca and other liver supplements plus im going to clean up my diet. Any other suggestions or reccomendations please advise. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220219-101704_Hancom Office Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20220219-101704_Hancom Office Editor.jpg
    466.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20220219-101644_Hancom Office Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20220219-101644_Hancom Office Editor.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 17
Recently pulled bloods currently running 400 mg test e per week. Been b&c for a while; about to bring test back down to 150-200mg per week and add in some hcg. I have aromasin, nolvadex, and hcg on hand. Any suggestions on how i can bring up fsh and lh as well as dialing in estradiol? The liver values im already working on; tudca and other liver supplements plus im going to clean up my diet. Any other suggestions or reccomendations please advise. Thanks
You LH and FSH will remain supressed while on exogenous test, use HCG if you need it for fertility/estrogens/balls size but there is no point on the other issue.

By the way if you get tired of ones of your kidneys, give me a ring, I am up for it.

Last edited:
Your estrogen isn't that high. Once you drop to 200mg, probably be within range tho hcg will probably bring it up some. If your that concerned, retest when at 200 with hcg. I don't use hcg so I can't give you personal impact on estrogen.