[Bloodwork] voodoo test e

flenser

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
This was 500mg per week with twice weekly pins, for 4.5 weeks, BW taken 47 hours after last pin.

A TT of 3300 is definitely low for me in my experience. If I plot a line through all my previous BW when pinning different doses of pharma cyp, 3340 is right at 180mg/ml.

Edit: make that 180-200mg/ml. My lines aren't that accurate : )

The E2 is from the tren e I was on. I had stopped it a week before, or it would have been >500. Real E2 is probably closer to 40.

Also, I had an intestinal infection nearly the entire time which I'm on meds for now. Neutrophils and monocytes were still high when I got this BW. I don't know if that can impact the results. ALT was up as well (84). Not surprising since I drank and ate my way though the holidays.

bw-jpg.19557

Attachments

• bw.jpg
    bw.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 601
Last edited:
Seems about average for ugl's as of late, purity around 70 to (maybe) 80% I would guess...Thank you for the post...

-Myth-

This was 500mg per week with twice weekly pins, for 4.5 weeks, BW taken 47 hours after last pin

bw-jpg.19557

47 hours is not the optimal interval to obtain a PEAK TT level bc peak values plateau at 24 hr's, + or - 12 hours depending upon the ester used. Ergo a level of 3300ng/dl is probably about right at 48 hours, IMO!

47 hours is not the optimal interval to obtain a PEAK TT level bc peak values plateau at 24 hr's, + or - 12 hours depending upon the ester used. Ergo a level of 3300ng/dl is probably about right at 48 hours, IMO!
I'm only going by experience. I've always taken blood 2 days after injecting, and the lowest TT I had before this was 3750 on Max Growth t-e. Twice on pharma cyp TT was over 4500 using the same protocol. Next time I'll check at 24 hours. Maybe it will be even higher : )

is 4.5 weeks enough time to peak levels?

M

is 4.5 weeks enough time to peak levels?

M
Probably not if I was starting from natural levels, but I was on 500mg (assumed) per week of Superior's test e before that. No doubt in my mind Voodoo is dosed higher than Superior, though. I'm more than happy with what I got.

Any chance the vial I'm using is from before the HPLC testing and doesn't have the extra 20% raws? I DID choose the 200mg/ml vials from the menu..

You mean the extra ester?

O you mean the 6 grams I used in mine.. 20ml vials
Yes, you have my Brothers that was dosed for
200mg/ml taking in account 98%
that PL claimed...

He was getting very good reviews on those though..
but I am not sure how 80% feels..

I added 6 grams to get 300mg/ml or close..
this was before the 80% HPLC Test, but that test
did come back with 2 spikes so who knows..

Stretch loved the 20ml ones..
I didn't even have to ask him about it..
10 days later and I got the text that this shit is definitely legit Brother :)

Well the Tren, Test P and all orals seem strong
so if we find out Test E is lower quality, then
we have to add more of it or get from my private raw guy..

PL been doing a pretty good job so far, I will say that..

The Var is great..
I asked my Brother for some 20mg caps
and these are very strong

M

How old was your voodoo test E?
@flenser
I think it was from early Dec. It was the last of a batch of test e from PL, I believe. I had ordered 20ml vials and got a few of them plus some 10ml vials with white labels. MW said those were from a previous batch from PL as well.

You mean the extra ester?

O you mean the 6 grams I used in mine.. 20ml vials
Yes, you have my Brothers that was dosed for
200mg/ml taking in account 98%
that PL claimed...

He was getting very good reviews on those though..
but I am not sure how 80% feels..

I added 6 grams to get 300mg/ml or close..
this was before the 80% HPLC Test, but that test
did come back with 2 spikes so who knows..

Stretch loved the 20ml ones..
I didn't even have to ask him about it..
10 days later and I got the text that this shit is definitely legit Brother :)

Well the Tren, Test P and all orals seem strong
so if we find out Test E is lower quality, then
we have to add more of it or get from my private raw guy..

PL been doing a pretty good job so far, I will say that..

The Var is great..
I asked my Brother for some 20mg caps
and these are very strong

M
I was pinning from one of the 20ml vials with the fancy Voodoo labels. Wonder if the second spike was from a shorter ester that made peak TT drop faster. With 80% purity and 6g extra, it puts the concentration at 240mg/ml. Too many unknowns to figure it out, really. And the difference in BW from 480mg per week and 400mg per week is pretty small.

I think it was from early Dec. It was the last of a batch of test e from PL, I believe. I had ordered 20ml vials and got a few of them plus some 10ml vials with white labels. MW said those were from a previous batch from PL as well.
What Im getting at is I may or may not have some voodoo of my own. Maybe Recently ordered. What can I expect out of dosing in this batch that I may or may not of ordered ?;)

@MANWHORE

I was pinning from one of the 20ml vials with the fancy Voodoo labels. Wonder if the second spike was from a shorter ester that made peak TT drop faster. With 80% purity and 6g extra, it puts the concentration at 240mg/ml. Too many unknowns to figure it out, really. And the difference in BW from 480mg per week and 400mg per week is pretty small.
Yes, the 240 is the number I got..
That might explain why Stretch got such good results in 10 days..
All lift strength and reps up on everything..

I thought you knew about the 2 spikes.. My Bad

M

What Im getting at is I may or may not have some voodoo of my own. Maybe Recently ordered. What can I expect out of dosing in this batch that I may or may not of ordered ?;)
@MANWHORE
lol :)

It's probably not best to use our stuff
for HRT, but the results have been pretty good..

The NPP was all from PL, and
this stuff saved my knee from getting a hammer to it, within 4 days..

My shoulder pain is now almost gone in.. 5 days..
It could be I sprained it and now it's healing on it's own
but that's why I try everything I brew and everything my Brother sends me..

No NO, now I insist..
Why ship 50 vials of Tren out when I
can test 12 of them.. It's only fair I do this for everyone's safety o_O

M