BNGgrowth

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by BNGgrowth, Jun 8, 2018.

1. chris587

chris587 Member

You, and every source here should blacklist this customer. Obviously they think meso is Amazon.

cobra500 and mands like this.
  2. BNGgrowth

BNGgrowth Member

Thank you for your feedback.

3. 619Surfer

619Surfer Junior Member

Just wanted to clarify that BNG reached out and I was wrong, everyone else was right, I am a giant overreacting idiot. Please forgive me for my sins.

4. BNGgrowth

BNGgrowth Member

Thank you!

5. BNGgrowth

BNGgrowth Member

All pending orders shipped today domestic and int. Thank you.

6. ItsDaBoii

ItsDaBoii Member

Is this source still active ?

7. Sdryx

Sdryx Member

Did you email him? Is he responding to you?

BNGgrowth likes this.
  8. BNGgrowth

BNGgrowth Member

Yes sir.

9. Hi fellas I'm hoping some experienced gh users can chime in here or even guys on their first run on gh. I started Mauvetops at 1iu and gradually went up to 4 but felt very lethargic so I dropped it down to 2iu. After the kit ended I started blacktops and still 2iu. I'm about 5 months in and in past few weeks I'm noticing my wrists hurt a tad and feel weak. Elbow joint to a lesser degree. I take my 2iu upon waking on empty stomach and eat few hrs later. The lethargy has improved a bit. The question is are these signs of strong gh as everyone's review on Mauvetops or blacktops are glowing and if gh is supposed to strengthen joints and tendons etc why am I experiencing wrist pain. Will this go away longer I'm on gh? Is this 2iu enough to see gh benefits? MANDS your opinion will be very helpful I know your a GH master lol. I do use a bit of t4 which I've read is necessary after being on gh for a while. Any1 have thoughts on t4 supplementation?

10. bikelifeNsauce

bikelifeNsauce Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Side effects dont mean the gh is strong or weak... sides vary differently upon individuals, but most importantly its to due with the gh dimer... the amount of metals in it... etc. If you are experiencing sides like that on only 2-4iu mauve then maybe switch over to the greys or a gh that has a better dimer. And as for the lethargy, usually when you first start gh you will always struggle with it, especially at higher doses where a day time nap is a must. Over time though you will get used to it. Just give it time for your body to adjust.

11. bikelifeNsauce

t3/T4 supplementation is better to be used after about 4-6iu.. at 2iu you dont need it. And the pain in your wrists is carpal. Some get it some dont. Some get it at 2iu some get it at 8iu, and some dont get it at all. Again, try switching over to the gmp certified greys, which I believe have a better dimer. Or try watching your diet more and try keeping the water bloat down, im not too sure on how carpal and gh work but i believe its through water retention putting pressure on your nerve which causes that pain and numbness sometimes.

Silentlemon1011 likes this.
  12. Great advice bro. I've read about dimmer or I saw it in on somebody who tested gh but did not know what it was or what dimmer numbers meant. I know greys are very pure so I'll try those out for sure as I'm only running 2iu. The CTS at 2iu of blacks was not anticipated though. Who here is on GH year round? I'm looking to stay on long term but is it advisable to take a break after 6-8 months.

13. bikelifeNsauce

Np bro, you can stay on gh year round but its advised to taper down and do a maintainence dose for a bit unless you want acromegaly to kick in. Maybe do a 6-8 month blast, followed by a taper down, and then like 1-2 months of a dose what your body would naturally produce. Unless youre out here pro level competiting, mr olympia on the bullseye. Really no point in blasting gh forever, risk reward not worth it. Especially since if youre doing high dosing of gh, insulin will be needed. Dont want no palumboism kicking in. People say you need crazy doses of gh n slin for palumboism but im pretty sure if you run even moderate high doses for years on years on end it shud onset. And another thing i heard is our bodies get accustomed to the gh we take, our receptors upregulate to the igf1.. etc. Maybe someone else with more knowledge on the studies and data can chime in on this.

Juicemonkeygear likes this.
  14. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

What batch number are you running? Sides don't have anything to do with potent HGH or dimmer. People get sides on pharmacy grade HGH as well. Everyone reacts different to HGH. Consider yourself lucky it's only your wrist. My hands go numb and ache at night to were it wakes me up, and is hard to pull heavy. No idea about T4 supplementation. Also everyone I've talked to suggest runing 6 months or so then taking at least a month off. No need to taper HGH

15. bikelifeNsauce

Dimer has been proven to play a part in causing sides. Sure you still will always get sides but with water retention n sides, the dimer and amount of trace metals found in it play a role. Thats why some guys can run gh unless its got a really good dimer. And a bad dimer has also scientifically been linked with neurological degenerative diseases in the long run.

16. bikelifeNsauce

Injecting trace metals on a daily basis has definately shown to cause sides.

17. bikelifeNsauce

Improperly folded proteins found in gh also cause neurological degenerative diseases too... and hes asking if he can run longer, year round. If so he’ll need to taper down from his 6 month blast. Cant blast blast year round from what ive heard

18. Thanks fellas for the input. That's interesting I thought if you can afford it gh year round is fine. Im curious to ask who here runs gh all year or what's the consensus with that especially if your linking it to neurological issues later on

19. Batch #50

20. Also to clarify when I say year round I'm talking about blasting and cruising as one would do test