• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

FutureMrO

has anyone worked with the boss man? How’s he diet ppl high carbs low carbs more on the cardio side? How does he do he’s drugs? Any reviews? Let me know pretty keen to work with him. Been a big fan for over 3 years lol.

If you're a bodybuilder he won't be interested in working with you, he says that all the time. He'll refer you to Others

For the amount of aas, insulin, hgh and peptides he takes and the amount of time he has to submerge himself in his bodybuilding lifestyle, i think he looks and always has looked like absolute shit. Bostin Loyd, in my opinion, personifies the vulgarized identity of the sport and represents everything that is wrong with bodybuilding today.

has anyone worked with the boss man? How’s he diet ppl high carbs low carbs more on the cardio side? How does he do he’s drugs? Any reviews? Let me know pretty keen to work with him. Been a big fan for over 3 years lol.

You been a fan and dont know this dude preaches low carbs and keto diets? Empty stomach cardio and low weight 40 minute training sessions? Unreal amounts of gear?
What youve been a fan of? His 2 inch dick pic?

Hmm, I'd suggest him if you think your personalities will click. He's a nice dude, and puts his clients on pretty moderate levels of gear (I've seen plenty of his protocols and talked with him directly). He focuses mostly on diet, I think he lacks a bit on his training coaching, though. However, if you just want help with diet and gear, he would be a good choice. If you need help with training as well, I'd look elsewhere.

You been a fan and dont know this dude preaches low carbs and keto diets? Empty stomach cardio and low weight 40 minute training sessions? Unreal amounts of gear?
What youve been a fan of? His 2 inch dick pic?
You know, low carb and keto diets work, right?

Also, fasted cardio is an effective method or targeting fat loss.

If training "time" is important to you, I am not following your logic. I've seen insane bodies built using DC training, which is about 45-60 minute sessions 3x a week.

What else would you like to nitpick?

If training "time" is important to you, I am not following your logic. I've seen insane bodies built using DC training, which is about 45-60 minute sessions 3x a week.

Doesn’t the new study on training volume pretty much contradict the DC training method?

My concern would be that he looks like absolute garbage for how much gear he takes. That doesn't inspire confidence in me about his training methods.

His ninja turtle stomach makes me cringe.

He trains like a fucking pussy and he says training is worth 10% of your whole bodybuilding efforts; and that a great physique can be achieved through dieting and aas use. This is a man who 100% wouldnt even train if he wasnt on gear. Zero passion for hard training - disgrace to bodybuilding.

Doesn’t the new study on training volume pretty much contradict the DC training method?
What study?

I'm here for results... I look at guys like Dusty Hanshaw, Jordan Peters, etc. who run DC/DC-style training and think "Hmm, something is working..." Now, I don't think DC training is for MOST people, honestly. I think it works for people who have already accumulated a LOT of muscle, and are now looking to add an even more ridiculous amount.

My concern would be that he looks like absolute garbage for how much gear he takes. That doesn't inspire confidence in me about his training methods.

His ninja turtle stomach makes me cringe.
Have you seen his protocols? They are very moderate compared to what I've seen many "gurus" prescribe their clients. You're assuming he has his clients run cycles like he does... I have seen firsthand that he does not.

I have no dog in the race here... Just pointing out that Bostin is a reasonable choice for a lot of people, in my honest opinion.

"High frequency (6x/wk) resistance training does not appear to offer additional strength and hypertrophy benefits over lower frequency (3x/wk), when volume and intensity are equated. Coaches and practitioners can therefore expect similar increases in strength and lean body mass with both 3- and 6-weekly sessions.
(PDF) Training Volume, Not Frequency,.... Available from: (PDF) Training Volume, Not Frequency,... [accessed Jul 24 2018]."

I'd like to understand how that refutes DC style training, when DC training is 3x a week...

I dont question low carb or keto diets, or quick heavy sessions. I was more likely referring to your contradicting question, asking if hes worth it. No. He isnt.

But what you said, is like going on a music forum? Telling people ive been a linkin park fan and asking what kind of music they played lately

"High frequency (6x/wk) resistance training does not appear to offer additional strength and hypertrophy benefits over lower frequency (3x/wk), when volume and intensity are equated. Coaches and practitioners can therefore expect similar increases in strength and lean body mass with both 3- and 6-weekly sessions.
(PDF) Training Volume, Not Frequency,.... Available from: (PDF) Training Volume, Not Frequency,... [accessed Jul 24 2018]."

I'd like to understand how that refutes DC style training, when DC training is 3x a week...
Correct me if I’m wrong, but dc training, I believe, advocates that you only need one working set per exercise to develop, all of the others should be warmup sets, therefore, DC training is low volume.
This study shows that high volume is the best way to go about it.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but dc training, I believe, advocates that you only need one working set per exercise to develop, all of the others should be warmup sets, therefore, DC training is low volume.
This study shows that high volume is the best way to go about it.
You're halfway there... But, the "feeder" sets in DC training increase the volume. So, think something like this for a squat-

135x 12
185 x 10
225 x 10
275x 8
315 x 8 (getting close to muscular failure, probably RPE of ~9)
365 x 8, then rest 20 seconds, go to failure again. Rest another 20 seconds, then failure again.

The above volume is likely MORE than most people would do on a squat. Training to true muscular failure is the goal.... You may like this: http://img2.tapuz.co.il/forums/1_158907702.pdf

I dont question low carb or keto diets, or quick heavy sessions. I was more likely referring to your contradicting question, asking if hes worth it. No. He isnt.

But what you said, is like going on a music forum? Telling people ive been a linkin park fan and asking what kind of music they played lately
I believe you're confused... I'm not the OP... I didn't ask if he was worth it, or not.

Glad you don't feel he is, and didn't spend your money on something you don't feel is "worth it"... Obviously he has no issues getting clients who feel otherwise.

He trains like a fucking pussy and he says training is worth 10% of your whole bodybuilding efforts; and that a great physique can be achieved through dieting and aas use. This is a man who 100% wouldnt even train if he wasnt on gear. Zero passion for hard training - disgrace to bodybuilding.
all of that is true but he isnt a disgrace, i'd consider a Mr.Olympia winning and immediately turning into a fake gangster and bragging about his ''pregnant wallet'' a disgrace.

You're halfway there... But, the "feeder" sets in DC training increase the volume. So, think something like this for a squat-

135x 12
185 x 10
225 x 10
275x 8
315 x 8 (getting close to muscular failure, probably RPE of ~9)
365 x 8, then rest 20 seconds, go to failure again. Rest another 20 seconds, then failure again.

The above volume is likely MORE than most people would do on a squat. Training to true muscular failure is the goal.... You may like this: http://img2.tapuz.co.il/forums/1_158907702.pdf

100% agree. Most people would consider those warm ups as working sets. I believe that is the actual issue with most people's lack of understanding of advanced training protocols and how to apply them effectively.