BPC-157 TB-500 and HGH stack for chronic back injury

Gpa1971

Trying to help brother in law with a chronic back injury. I’m thinking.
HGH 3 iu daily
BCP-157 300 mcg 2 x day
TB-500 2.5 mg 2 x week
And have him run it for 2-3 months.
Thoughts and or comments and concerns? Anything better?
He is 52 and has and multiple back surgeries over 20 years ago and they want to do more now.

I have really bad lower back pain at the moment and was thinking of trying hgh for faster recovery. I read a study which suggests that hgh helped the pain a little. It might not work tho so might burn a load of money.

I thought about HGH he is worried about possible long term effects he read about somewhere.
3 ius of GH isn't going to kill you. If you run 10-20 ius without insulin, you will fuck up your body. And if you run a ton of GH for years, you are going to age yourself faster.

I have really bad lower back pain at the moment and was thinking of trying hgh for faster recovery. I read a study which suggests that hgh helped the pain a little. It might not work tho so might burn a load of money.
I would go with bpc and tb500. I didnt notice any difference of healthing better from my bursitis and tenditis with hgh.

I think the real strenght of HGH is that you can push your injuries harder with rehab, without risking flare ups.

It also seems to synergize really well with bpc 157.

You NEED to also apply a solid physio rehab program or you will get nowhere.

For how long? The full 2 or 3 months?
I ran both for abt 10 wks, I ran out of the bpc rt at the 8 wk mark and went to 10 wks on the tb500.

With the information and research regarding cell growth/tumors my philosophy was to hit it aggressively and then get the hell off it. At the end of a couple months you pretty much got what you were going to get from it, I wouldn’t live on the shit. Just my advice