Brewing Component TH

Anyone found a quick easy way to crush the pellets??? Maybe pill crusher??
A dollar bill over it and a lighter? Always worked as a pill crusher for me.
I bet you could buy an electric coffee grinder and make an excellent powder. It how I used to chop Xanax to mix w dope I cut. Or that's what my friend used to do I mean.

I just put them between 2 paper plates and pound away with a hammer... Powder in seconds.

A dollar bill over it and a lighter? Always worked as a pill crusher for me.
I bet you could buy an electric coffee grinder and make an excellent powder. It how I used to chop Xanax to mix w dope I cut. Or that's what my friend used to do I mean.
Haha thats how I use to crush shit to. These pellets are hard as hell though. I spent a good hour crushing my last batch. I had to lay them out on a stainless steal table with a piece of paper over them and softly beat them with the flat side of my meat tenderizer hammer. lol Grinder sounds like a good idea.

I put the pellets on a large sheet of waxed paper, folded the paper over and then firmly pressed on the waxed paper covered pellets with cheap but solid meat tenderizer I bought from walmart.

Turned into powered.

If you want to be safe as far as not losing anything, go with a mortar and pestle. It's the easiest way to get the powder from your crushing mechanism. Last for me would be a razor and cd case. I have a lot of coke residue stuck within the scratches of many a case.

Haha thats how I use to crush shit to. These pellets are hard as hell though. I spent a good hour crushing my last batch. I had to lay them out on a stainless steal table with a piece of paper over them and softly beat them with the flat side of my meat tenderizer hammer. lol Grinder sounds like a good idea.

I see you're familiar with the meat tenderizer, haha. It only took me about 10 -15 min to totally crush the pellets into a powder using the method I mentioned.

I see you're familiar with the meat tenderizer, haha. It only took me about 10 -15 min to totally crush the pellets into a powder using the method I mentioned.

Yeah Im dealing with a little bit more pellets to say the lest. So it takes me 5x as long. Just looking for an easier lazier way. Shit Im so lazy I'm looking at getting a hotplate/stirrer. lol

Last edited:
A guy that I train with sometimes can't squat without the maxi-pad, lol. Makes no sense to me. I don't even let my wife use a pad when she squats...

Those pads are disgusting anyway. I don't even like to touch them things to take them off the bar.

A guy that I train with sometimes can't squat without the maxi-pad, lol. Makes no sense to me. I don't even let my wife use a pad when she squats...

My gf doesn't use it either and squats better than most everybody in there.

If I see that tampon when I enter the rack to get set up, I immediately grab it and throw far away from me. This is to save the life of some skinny d-bag that would have the stupidity to ask me if he can use it, while I have 300+lbs on my back. That kid and his friend learned a very valuable lesson about gym etiquette that day.

All my gym shirts have a lone across the back where the bar goes. Hell, even my skin on my back has changed consistency and color where the bar goes, haha.

Yeah Im dealing with a little bit more pellets to say the lest. So it takes me 5x as long. Just looking for an easier lazier way. Shit Im so lazy I'm looking at getting a hotplate/stirrer. lol

I can't think of a method that would allow for limited to no powder loss though. Would you be able to get all the powder out of a grinder?

I got a crusher on the way, I'll let you know how it works real soon

I can't think of a method that would allow for limited to no powder loss though. Would you be able to get all the powder out of a grinder?

I was thinking the same thing. They have these stainless steel weed grinders that are the size of the palm of your hand. They have sharp teeth in them and when you put something in there and twist a few times it totally grinds it. That may work and being that its all metal i should just be able to tap it on my metal table to make all the powder come out.

I was thinking the same thing. They have these stainless steel weed grinders that are the size of the palm of your hand. They have sharp teeth in them and when you put something in there and twist a few times it totally grinds it. That may work and being that its all metal i should just be able to tap it on my metal table to make all the powder come out.

I guess there's only one way to find out.

I'm gonna look into a few things but for now I will use your wax paper method. Sounds a lot better then me laying paper over them and smashing them.lol

Ultimatepip let me know how that crusher goes. I was looking at one but I can't find one to hold the volume I need it to.